Are we superheroes?

It all started when a mysterious explosion was triggered that no one knew about. The strangest thing was that the guys who were close to the explosion survived and found out they have special powers. 

Chan was the first to find out. He got up one day and went to the bathroom to wash himself but when he looked in the mirror he couldn't see his reflection. He didn't believe it at first but that changed when the rest of the group texted him and told him about their weird encouters. 

They met that same day and told each other what kind of powers they have. They found it hard to believe and were afraid to tell their parents. 

"What are we going to do? People are going to call us crazy when we say we have super powers!" Chan said looking at the rest. "Okay, let's stay calm. We'll work this out, " Minho said and sat down on the couch. 

"Okay, so I am protection I think. I can make protective fields so that we cannot be hit by anything," Jeongin said, looking at Chan.

"My power is invisibility. I can become invisible and grab things and get away with it unseen." Chan said and then looked at Felix. 

"Eumh I think I am electricity. I can electrocute someone without killing them and I can turn off lights. " Felix said, showing some electricity coming from his hands. 

"I can teleport. I can move from one room or place to another. I don't think I can do long distances when I tried teleporting to the end of my street I became exhausted. ' Minho said and the rest nodded. 

"My power is time. I can pause time to make a change, but it will not last for long." Seungmin said and looked at the rest. 

"I have speed. I can run super fast and grab something quickly." Han said and smiled at the rest.

"Mine's fire. I can make things hotter and injure someone with fire. " Changbin said and then looked at Hyunjin who nodded. 

"And mine's ice. I can make things colder and also injure someone, but with ice. " Hyunjin said and you saw his eyes turn bright blue.

"But what happens when you are standing close to each other? Will you not become weak or will your powers not disappear?"  Minho said and looked at Changbin and Hyunjin looking at each other.

"I have no idea but I think we have some kind of connection with our powers. We both feel that we have something similar and we just tested what would happen if Hyunjin touched my warm hands but nothing happened. Even when I touched his cold hands nothing happened. Our strengths don't affect each other, but we do feel a conection, maybe we can combine our powers? " Changbin said somewhat doubtfully, looking at Hyunjin shrugging his shoulders.

"We can try. Guys back off a bit, just to be sure."  Hyunjin said and the rest nodded and stepped back. Changbin used his fire powers and Hyunjin his ice powers and the two aimed it at each other. 

The room started to brighten and they felt themselves getting stronger. 

"What? I feel stronger. It's as if our powers are stronger together." Hyunjin said and Changbin nodded. 

"Yes, we can seriously injure someone like that with this!" And watched the hot fire and cold ice be directed towards each other. 

Changbin and Hyunjin smiled at each other and stopped the experiment. 

"That was so cool! Guys we are like superheroes!" Jeongin said and looked around happily.

"Okay, we may have powers, but we can't just go out into the world and show everyone our powers." Felix said and the rest nodded. 

"But what if they see that we are only using our powers for good things. We can help people!" Chan said and looked up thinking. 

"What if we now make a video in which we show our strengths and say that we want to help humanity. Guys, we did not get these powers for nothing, we have to use them to help people in need." Seungmin said and took out his camera. 

"Okay, let's introduce ourselves first and then show our strengths. Chan would you like to give a speech as the leader? " Hyunjin said while looking at Chan who's nodding. 

"Okay, 3,2,1  and action!" Seungmin said and turned on the camera. 

"Okay, you will probably think why 8 guys are making a random video but we want to tell you something." Changbin said and looked to Han to continue talking. 

"We have super powers." Han said and they showed their powers one by one. 

"When there was a strange explosion a few days ago, we were the victims but we survived and the next day we noticed that something was different and suddenly we all had powers." Minho said and finally looked at Chan.

"I know it sounds strange, we couldn't believe it at first. But we want to let you know that you should not be afraid of us. We want to help humanity where necessary. A few days ago we were just ordinary people and now with our strengths we want to do something good for the world and use our strengths to make the world a better place. Hopefully you see it that way and give us a chance to make the world a little better together. Thank you!' Chan said and Seungmin stopped the camera filming. 

"Wow Chan, that was really good!" Jeongin said and the others also nodded. Chan laughed and they put the video online.

Less than a few hours later, the video was viewed millions of times and the reactions were very positive. One answer was " They are so coo! You are like superheroes! Could I have a photo"

Another person replied "Wow what are those guys handsome omg are they still single?"

Someone also replied 'Hopefully they can make our world a bit better!' And so the comments and views kept coming. 

The boys looked at each other happily and Hyunjin said "boys, let's save the world"