───── ❝ Heroes ❞ ─────

»»————- A few months later ————-««

"Guys, the building is going to collapse! We have to help those people." Chan said while looking at the building that is about to collapse. 

"Han you can save those people. With your speed you can get those people out of the building." Minho said and Han nodded and used his speed and within a second he rescued a few people from the burning building.

 "Guys! Another young man is stuck and I can't save him. I can't get through the fire it's too big." Han said panicked. 

"I will go! I can extinguish the fire with ice!" Hyunjin said and ran inside. The police and fire department had also arrived and greeted the boys. 

"Hey guys, are there still people in the building?" An officer said and looked at the boys. "Yes, a young man is trapped between the exit and the fire but Hyunjin is extinguishing the fire inside. He'll be out in a minute. " Chan said and the officer nodded. 

"Where is he! He's been gone for more than 5 minutes!" Changbin said and wanted to enter the building but it collapsed. 

Everyone fell back and Jeongin used his powers to create a circle of protection around the boys and the officers so that no one was hurt.

After the collapse, there was dust and broken stones on the ground everywhere.

"HYUNJIN!!" The boys called out and looked around with panick in their eyes.

"Guys?" Hyunjin said who stood behind them with the young man next to him who was already being helped by the ambulance. 

The boys looked back and sighed with relief. 

Changbin ran to him and hugged him. "I was so worried! Is everything okay?" Changbin asked as the boys stood next to him. Hyunjin nodded and smiled at the boys. 

"Yeah, I was able to save the boy but when I tried to put out the fire for the whole building it started to collapse so I decided to go out and leave it to the fire brigade." Hyunjin said and waved to the young man who thanked him before the ambulance took him away to the hospital to check if he's alright. 

The boys talked some more with the agents but turned around when there were a few secret agents from an unknown team / organization. 

The logo on their jacket was also not recognizable. 

"What's the matter, gentlemen?" One of the officers said and looked with suspicion at the group of mysterious men. 

"We're here for the boys! We're taking them for secret purposes." one of the men said, looking at the boys who looked at each other in shock. 

"And may I know why?" The officer asked back but the man pushed him aside and walked towards the boys. 

"Boys run!"  the officer yelled when he and his team stopped the weird men from taking the boys. 

The boys didn't know what to do but ran when the men pulled out their pistols. 

They were safely away from the group and are catching their breath. 

"We have to help those officers. Maybe they were shot!" Felix said and looked at the rest. 

"No, that's way too dangerous. They want us for secret purposes. We can't risk it. Who knows what they will do to you if they catch you." Chan said and the boys looked down.

"Come on, let's go home." Seungmin said and they went back to their dorm where they all live together. 

"Look guys it's on the news!" Minho said and he turned up the TV. 

"Our fantastic heroes have saved a lot of lives today. Thank you Stray Kids. But it got a bit out of hand. Suddenly a few men appeared who looked like cops with an unknown logo. They work for a secret service called Tunder, but we don't know any more information. The officers who were with the boys were able to control the men and there were no injuries or deaths. What the mysterious men came to do is still unknown." Said the news reporter and continued with the news. 

"Tunder? I've never heard of that before. What do they want from us?" Changbin asked, and the rest shrugged. 

"I don't know, but we need to find out more about them. What do they want with us? Why do they want to take us? And what kind of organization is Tunder actually?" Jeongin said and they searched the internet for information.

"How strange. I can't find a single thing about a organisation with the name Tunder. It's as if they don't exist" Han said, looking at the computer screen. 

The rest couldn't find anything either and they decided to keep it that way and just stay as far away from Tunder as possible. 

The boys looked at the app they made to see who needs help. It's very handy you just have to say what's going on and post the address and the guys will come right away. 

"Guys, there is a car accident. A lady is stuck and the fire brigade needs help. They can't get the woman out without her being in pain. It is a strange location. Apparently the car hit a tree. Let's go!' Seungmin said and the boys nodded and packed their things to leave.

After a few minutes they arrived at the location with trees on neither sides of the road. 

"Where is the accident? Is this the right place?" Han said and looked around. 

"Yes, the GPS says it's here." Minho said and got out. The others got out too and looked around.

 "Maybe it was a joke?" Hyunjin said and they heard someone laughing behind them. 

"Well I'd rather call it a trap," someone said, and the boys looked behind them. 

There was a man standing a little further along with a few other men that the boys recognised immediately. 

"Tunder!" Hyunjin said and looked at man who laughed. 

The boys wanted to get into the car, but one of the officers used his gun and shot a tire of the car.

 The boys were startled by the loud and sudden noise and looked at the man. 

"How rude. It's not nice to leave without saying goodbye now is it."  The man said and looked at the flat tire of the car. 

"What do you want from us?" Changbin asked and you saw fire forming on his hands. 

"Hahaha, what do I want from you? Well that's easy Changbin, I want your powers."  The man said with a laugh and the boys looked at each other worried.