☾ request seven

this user asked me to not tag them! this imagine is very long (almost 4,0000 words) and...

🚨 THERE'S SMUT 🚨

if you don't like this, don't read it! i will delete any hate comments. all i want to do is write what ppl want to read & write it well!!!

if there's any mistakes, i've re-read this like four times and probably miss them.

once again i took some inspo from other stories in terms of the smut bc i'm still fairly clueless on how to write it 🥲

your pov

I moaned against Timothée's lips, finally giving up on caring about not making any noise at all.

He grinned against my lips, fingers running through my hair, a hand on the back of my head.

I whined as he adjusted his legs a bit. He pulled away. "Are you sure you're ready?" he asks.

"I am."

Timothée picks up both of my hands, pressing bunches of kisses on my knuckles. "I just-"

"We don't have to do it if you don't want to."

"No, no," he shakes his head "I want to do it, God, you don't know how badly I want to do it." he sighs. "I just don't want to hurt you."

"If you're hurting me, I'll tell you to stop." I say and comb back his hair with my fingers.

"Will you?"

"I will."

He stares into my eyes, the slightest smirk on his lips. "I love you."

"I love you too." I say and give him a kiss.

"Lay down."

I get off his lap and do so. He gets off the bed, taking his shirt and pants off.

My teeth sink into my bottom lip as he gets on top of me, like this, for the first time in quite some time.

Timothée and I welcomed a baby boy into the world four months ago. One rule given after having a baby is to wait six weeks to get intimate for recovery purposes.

Said six weeks passed, but I still hadn't felt comfortable enough to return to our consistent sex life. Timothée respected my decision and waited patiently - even if he had his needs.

Another six weeks passed, leading to now. I don't know what it was about him making himself a snack in the kitchen that turned me on after we put y/s/n down for the night. But here we are.

He was caught by surprise at how desperate I'd become in that short amount of time, how easily.

"Are you comfortable like this?" he asks.

"Yes, don't worry so much."

"I just want you to be comfortable, I want this to be nice." he explains, interlacing our fingers.

I smile and feel my heart melt. "I'm always comfortable with you." I tell him.

He leans in kissing me once again. A few moans and whimpers move past our lips.

We're not doing much 'touching' at all, it's the desperation and lack of it these past months that makes us so susceptible to making these noises.

I feel Timothée's hand rub my thigh and go right in between my legs, he spreads me open.

"Fuck." I gasp as he dips two of his fingers inside of me. I grab onto his arm, closing my eyes and pressing the back of my head into the pillow.

I'd taken off my underwear the second we got up to our bedroom become who has time to waste?