☾ request thirty two

your pov

The second I stood up, I felt it.

"Timothee!" I scolded, turning around with my hands planted on my ass, the one he just took a strong slap to.

He stretched and flipped onto his back again. "I can't help it." he said with a grin.

I shook my head. "Get up." I told him, reaching to fluff my pillow up to start doing my side of the bed like every morning.

But he grabbed my hand, yanking me back into the bed. I laughed as he wrapped me up in his arms tightly.

"Just a few more minutes." he whispered, his face stuffing into my neck; kisses being pressed along my skin.

I sighed, with a smile on my face, and settled in his arms. "Just a few."

an hour later...

A slight tug on my leg and the sound of giggles slowly woke me up.

"Hmm. What?" I groaned, slowly falling back into sleep. The tug got stronger. "Stop it."

"Mommy!" a loud yell woke me fully and I shot right up.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked frantically, now aware that the one trying to wake me was my daughter. With a motherly instinct, I could only assume something wasn't right.

She laughed and in walked Timothée with a wide smile on his face.

Our daughter climbed into bed and sat on my legs. I wrapped my arms around her, I couldn't help but not to.

My eyes followed Timothée as he walked around the bed and sat next to me on it. "How'd you sleep?" he asked.

"Fine, but I said I'd only do so for a few minutes."

"That was a few minutes."

I laughed. "Sixty is not a few."

"Well," he said "you're well rested now, that's a good thing, right?"

I nodded, our daughter now laying against my chest. I rested my head on top of hers, giving her a slightly tight hug.

Timothée reached over and cupped my cheek in the palm of his hand, kissing my forehead ever so gently. He bent down and did the same to our daughter. "My girls." he smiled.