Ch.1 Beytral

A⃣l⃣l⃣ s⃣o⃣ I⃣ w⃣i⃣l⃣l⃣ b⃣e⃣ u⃣p⃣d⃣a⃣t⃣i⃣n⃣g⃣ A⃣s⃣ I⃣ g⃣o⃣. N⃣o⃣t⃣e⃣ I⃣ w⃣i⃣s⃣h⃣ b⃣u⃣t⃣ I⃣ d⃣o⃣n⃣'t⃣ o⃣w⃣n⃣ P⃣j⃣o⃣ o⃣r⃣ H⃣O⃣O⃣ r⃣i⃣c⃣k⃣ R⃣i⃣o⃣d⃣a⃣n⃣ d⃣o⃣e⃣s⃣The day my idiot half-brother came my life was ruined. His name is Jeremiah and I hate him more than anything else in the universe. He came across the border in the wood chased by cyclops two of them to be exact nothing I couldn't take. He was holding a fancy celestial bronze sword he apparently had no idea how to use. I grabbed riptide from my pocket and uncapped it and charged to the boy's aid. The large of the two swung down and tried to hit the boy with his club. As quick as I could I knocked the boy out of the way. The lifted riptide and ran at the smaller one stabbing him in the stomach making him disintegrate ( s⃣o⃣r⃣r⃣y⃣ a⃣b⃣o⃣u⃣t⃣ a⃣n⃣y⃣ s⃣p⃣e⃣l⃣l⃣i⃣n⃣g⃣ m⃣i⃣s⃣t⃣a⃣k⃣e⃣s⃣.)
The larger one slammed its club down with immense force. I jumped on the club and ran up it's arm then to its shoulder then wi h h one clean stroke I cut its head of. I turned and walked away from the look of awe on the boys face.
"Who are you and what happened here?" I whirled around to see Chiron asking the boy. "I'm Jeremiah and and I just killed these things while he whatched!" he spat bitterly. Chiron turned to face me he had a disgusted look in his eyes "Percy I am very disappoint in you." I stood there in shocked from what Chiron said. Then something even worse happened and trident appeared over his head. I didn't even bother to stay for the rest W͟h͟y͟ t͟h͟i͟s͟ J͟e͟r͟k͟ W͟h͟y͟!!!! Was the only thing going through my mind as I sprinted to my cabin. I took of my shirt and climbed into my bed T͟o͟ n͟o͟ o͟n͟e͟ b͟e͟l͟i͟e͟v͟i͟n͟g͟ t͟h͟a͟t͟ a͟s͟s͟ h͟o͟l͟e͟.
N͞e͞w͞ b͞o͞l͞d͞ f͞o͞n͞t͞
L͞i͞n͞e͞ b͞r͞e͞a͞k͞ O͞l͞y͞m͞p͞u͞s͞ 3r͞d͞ p͞e͞r͞s͞o͞n͞.
3r͟d͟ p͟e͟r͟s͟o͟n͟ p͟o͟v͟
"It has come to my knowledge that the last great prophecy has come to an end. Which means a new one should be issued soon" bellowed Zeus. "How do we know there will even be a new great prophecy even?" Artemis questioned. "There has to be a new great prophecy issued after the last one is finished it is the law. When it will be issued we don't know yet and we won't until it is issued." Athens sighed.
L͞i͞n͞e͞ b͞r͞e͞a͞k͞ C͞a͞m͞p͞ H͞a͞l͞f͞-b͞l͞o͞o͞d͞ P͞e͞r͞c͞y͞ p͞o͞v͞
I got up and walked into the dining pavilion and noticed every on was giving me disgusted looks and sighed. As soon as I finished my blue pancakes Jeremiah came up to me. "Aren't you gonna thank me?" he sneered all the camper nodded at me to say thank you. "For what?" I asked barley containing my anger. He turn and walks a way grumbling something about me being a stupid idiot asshole who couldn't beat a flea but I'm not sure. So I naturally went to the stables to see Blackjack. H͟e͟y͟ b͟o͟s͟s͟ c͟a͟n͟ I͟ h͟a͟v͟e͟ a͟ d͟o͟n͟u͟t͟? Blackjack asked in my head. N͟a͟w͟ l͟e͟t͟s͟ g͟o͟ f͟o͟r͟ a͟ r͟i͟d͟e͟. I answered back to him as I climbdown to his back and took of. I flew down town and back. I noticed when we entered camp that it looked dead. There was now one out except it in the amphitheater. I swooped down lower so I could hear and see. I saw Poseidon standing there with Jeremiah "I now declare you my favorite son. In fact the only son I ever loved." Poseidon bellowed cheerfully. I flew down and got of Blackjack "What is going on?" I demanded. Poseidon just walked over to me and took riptide from my pocket and gave it to Jeremiah. The crowd cheered as he uncapped it and trusted it into the air and made out with Annabeth.
L͞i͞n͞e͞ b͞r͞e͞a͞k͞
O͞l͞y͞m͞p͞u͞s͞ 3r͞d͞ p͞e͞r͞s͞o͞n͞
"Anyone seen Uncle P?" Apollo chided every one shook the head. Just seconds after that Poseidon burst into the throne room and those to his godly height and sat on his throne. "Sorry I'm late. Shall the meeting commence ." Poseidon asked as everyone looked at Zeus who nodded his head for the meeting to begin. "Apollo anything on the prophecy yet my son?" Zeus questioned. "Nothing yet Father" Apollo sighed. All the gods sat in silence until Apollo gasped then teleported Rachel's the oracle into the room in a golden flash. Rachel's eyes turned that sickening green color as she began to speack
"The sea brocken and battered shall run
The destroyer awakens to seek revenge
A twin will learn to love
As a forbidden live arises
To either see the destroyed or saved."
Rachel gasped as the green smoke rentered her mouth . The gods stared in shock of what just happened.
T͙h͙i͙s͙ i͙s͙ m͙y͙ n͙e͙w͙ a͙u͙t͙h͙o͙r͙s͙ n͙o͙t͙e͙ f͙o͙n͙t͙ f͙o͙r͙ r͙e͙a͙s͙o͙n͙s͙. M͙a͙k͙e͙ s͙u͙r͙e͙ o͙ l͙e͙a͙v͙e͙ c͙o͙m͙m͙e͙n͙t͙s͙ s͙o͙ I͙ c͙a͙n͙ g͙e͙t͙ n͙e͙w͙ i͙d͙e͙a͙s͙. F͙o͙r͙ t͙h͙o͙s͙e͙ w͙h͙o͙ d͙o͙n͙'t͙ k͙n͙o͙w͙ I͙ 'm͙ u͙p͙d͙a͙t͙i͙n͙g͙ a͙s͙ I͙ g͙o͙. S͙o͙ t͙i͙l͙l͙ n͙e͙x͙t͙ t͙i͙m͙e͙. S͙o͙ y͙e͙a͙h͙ p͙l͙e͙a͙s͙e͙ r͙e͙m͙e͙b͙e͙r͙ t͙o͙ c͙o͙m͙m͙e͙n͙t͙ a͙n͙d͙ g͙i͙v͙e͙ m͙e͙ s͙u͙g͙g͙e͙s͙t͙i͙o͙n͙s͙ a͙n͙d͙ I͙ w͙i͙l͙l͙ t͙r͙y͙ t͙o͙ f͙i͙n͙d͙ a͙ w͙a͙y͙ t͙o͙ i͙n͙c͙o͙r͙p͙o͙r͙a͙t͙e͙ t͙h͙e͙m͙ i͙n͙t͙o͙ t͙h͙e͙ s͙t͙o͙r͙y͙ I͙ h͙a͙v͙e͙ p͙l͙a͙n͙s͙ t͙o͙ m͙a͙k͙e͙ c͙h͙a͙p͙t͙e͙r͙ 2 l͙o͙n͙g͙ s͙o͙ I͙'m͙ g͙o͙n͙n͙a͙ u͙p͙d͙a͙t͙e͙ i͙t͙ p͙i͙e͙c͙e͙ b͙y͙ p͙i͙e͙c͙e͙ .
T͙i͙l͙l͙ n͙e͙x͙t͙ t͙i͙m͙e͙