Chapter 2

Chapter 2 : Bitches
______________________________________________________________________

Welcome <3 I hope you enjoy!! sorry for any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes

Everyone is leaving the gym, Lucas has his hawkins high basketball team jacket on is is walking with Mike and Dustin. You've lost Max, she's probably somewhere in the crowd listening to her music.

"I don't get the big deal just talk to Eddie" Lucas says, "Get him to move hellfire to another night."

"Just talk to Eddie." Dustin chuckles.

"Why dont you just talk to your coach and get him to move the game?" Mike asks.

"I think that's a great idea Mike." Dustin smiles.

"Thank you Dustin!" Mike says back.

"This is the championship game!" Lucas whines.

"And this is the end of Eddie's campaign," Dustin argues. "A semester of adventuring has led to this moment, and we need you."

"Yeah and the Tigers don't. You've been on the bench all year." Mike sighs.

You feel as if your existence has been forgotten, you all turn a corner as you sigh waiting to be involved. To keep yourself entertained, you read a few peoples minds on your way to try learn some drama. You're not in the hellfire club and you would only go to Lucas's game if your mum allowed you out after dark.

"That's not the point." Lucas continues. You roll your eyes.

"Please, arrive at the point." Dustin says sarcastically.

"If i get in good with these guys, I'll be in the popular crowd, and then you guys will be too." Lucas explains.

"Lucas, with the many people that want to jump me, do you ever think i'll be popular. The only way i'd be popular would be for kicking all their asses." You say giving this girl you don't like a dirty glance.

'she'd just make them all loose' Dustin thinks to himself.

"You want to say that out loud?" You say glaring at him.

"Say what? I didn't say anything!" He says getting all defensive.

"That's what i thought, now shut up before i start with you." You scowl.

"Lucas has it ever occurred to you that we don't want to be popular?" Mike says, he can never let go of a situation.

"So you wanna be stuck with the nerds and freaks for three more years?" Lucas questions.

You put your palm to your chest 'freak?' -

"We are nerds and freaks!" Dustin says having a voice crack.

"Bitch-" You start before you get interrupted.

"But maybe we don't have to be!" Lucas interrupts. "Look, I'm tired of being bullied. I'm tired of girls laughing at us. I'm tired of feeling like a loser. We came to high school wanting things to be different right?"