chapter 1

I work at a modest job. I own my coffee shop- my co-founder and I, Marky Zuckerburger, have named it after my cat- Luna. It's called: Luna Eclipse Coffee. Today was like any normal day;

I sigh. This job is so boring.. I would like some spice in my life- right about NOW! Just as I think that I hear the doorbell ring, and someone has entered the shop. I look up to see a tall, brown-haired man. At this point, everyone else had left the rejuthesna r and it was me and the mysterious fellow. My eyes shine, he looked AMAZING.

"H-Hello.. I- uh.... IM

"JEFFERYWHATCANIGETFORYOU!!!" I blurted out. The man looks confused.

"SOrry?" He says, in an angelic voice. "I uh- I mean.." I stand up straighter (even thugho im gay). 'Hi, im Jeffery what can i get for you?"

THe man smiles, and his brown eyes glimmer in the setting sun from outside. "Can I get a frappuccino, extra cream, and nut juice? with little to no coffee?" I quickly scribbled down his order. "C–c-c–c-c-c-c-c-c-c–c-c-c-c-coming right up sIR" my voice cracks. I flush, I fiddle, my face turns BRIGHt red. I scurry to the back to make the coffee, and sigh dramatically. BEads of sweat roll down my bald head. It is now extra shiny in the sunlight.

I finish making the order, and hand it to the handsome man. "Recipete, Sir? " he smirks, "Yes please. And if you wouldn't mind adding your number along with it, I would be most pleased." He winks as I blush once more. I flusterly write down my number on his repcieite and hand it to hum along with the coffee.
He walks toward the door, and looks over he shoulder (pausing briefly)- "I never got your name, im Elon but you can call me Musky-Poo" I smile, but before I can say my name, he winks and turns, walking out the door.

"I-... Im jeffery..'' I say, knowing he won't hear.

Editors Note-  First chapter! Wrote By Kaden