chapter eight: i'm already high enough

a/n: kicking us off with some Stucky Lilly smut! Picking up where the last flashback left off, by popular demand. Also I listened to High Enough: Slowed Remix by K. Flay while writing, if you'd like to set the scene. 😎

4 Years Ago

They are so, so pretty. And sweet. So sweet.

"Could you do it again? I didn't get a good enough look last time."

Bucky looks over at Lilly and back at Steve, the shimmer effect spreading over everything like fairy lights. He stares at Steve's lips, bright pink when viewed through his blown out pupils. Without thinking, Bucky reaches out an arm and presses his hand to Steve's chest. He's grown a lot over the last year, now a few inches taller than Bucky and covered in lean muscle. Bucky feels Steve's heartbeat hammering in his chest and smiles lazily.

"Whaddya think, Stevie?" Bucky whispers as he leans forward.

The dark blue and green of Steve's eyes is completely gone, only inky blackness remaining. Lilly is still reclined on the floor, resting on her forearms. Steve licks his lips and grabs Bucky's hand, rubbing a thumb on the back of his palm. The drugs make him feel so much softer than usual. The bass of the music they are listening to throbs in Steve's ears.

Lilly sits up, crawling on her knees over to the two of them. That vibrating sensation has made its way to her toes. She feels like she's going to crawl out of her skin, in need of a release. Lilly thinks that if you cut her open right now, light would pour out. Her hand slides onto Steve's leg, rubbing the denim of his jeans. Steve watches her hand as the friction from her palm nearly makes him moan. Bucky notices it and smiles.

"Go ahead, Stevie. Ask her."

Steve's eyes flit over Lilly's big blue eyes and the freckles that dot her skin. Her cheeks are flushed and a little sweat has formed on her lip. The drugs make it feel a million degrees hotter than before, or at least that's what Steve is blaming the temperature on right now.

"Lil, can I..." Steve asks, running a finger along her full bottom lip.

Lilly nods eagerly as the blonde leans in. His lips press against hers, soft and sweet. Not at all like Bucky, but Lilly figured it would be like that. It sends a tingling straight down between her legs and she moans. Steve pulls her up into his lap, deepening the kiss.

Bucky watches intensely as Lilly slides her tongue into Steve's mouth as the kiss gets messier. He shifts to relieve the pressure in his pants. He knows how good Lilly is and how soft Steve can be. Her hands are wrapped in his shirt, pulling it up to expose a stripe of skin above Steve's jeans. Bucky can't help but to run a finger along the tattoo Steve got on his hip last summer when they went to Mexico for break. That was the first time they fucked, in a hotel room once Steve's parents were asleep.

A shudder goes through Steve and Lilly smiles against his lips. She pulls back, tasting the peppermint chapstick that Steve is addicted to. Her head feels like it's floating, hazy with drugs and sex. She never realized how Steve's body felt, how soft his lips were. She understands why Bucky can't stay away.

"Bucky, I think it's your turn," Lilly breathes, pressing a small kiss to Steve's lips before getting up off the couch.

She could feel how hard Steve was the moment she crawled into his lap. Every movement in his lap results in a twitching sensation for him, its almost painful. Lilly admits that Steve is ridiculously hot, but he doesn't have the blue eyes that she dreams about.

Lilly returns to her spot on the floor, breathlessly watching as Steve slides over to Bucky. Bucky smiles and Lilly feels her face warm at the sight. He runs his thumb along Steve's cheek and wraps a hand around the back of his neck to pull him closer. Their kiss is more like what Lilly is used to when she hooks up with Bucky, all tongue and teeth.