⭐ Important Context ⭐

Just for some context on me, I was recently introduced to the metal gear games, and of course Raiden's my favorite character. I haven't seen nearly as many fics for him as there should be, do I thought I'd help contribute to that by writing some stuff of my own. (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)

~•~•~•~

This is a collection of: One shots and scenarios. Of course, there will be plenty of fluff, smut and some angst, just depends what ideas I come up with. I might take request, but I doubt I'll get many, but this is for fun anyway.
I try to keep my fics gender neutral, though when it comes to smut, I'll have to pick one part or the other to use. Though pronouns, height, hair, weight, and things like that are not mentioned when partaining to the readers descriptions.

🚫 16+ only 🚫
I don't want younger audiences reading my stories, so please let's try to keep it 16+. The reason is because this is a mature space, and I definitely don't want little kids coming in and being immature and unnecessary.
As I said before, this is for fun so I will not hold back from writing about triggering topics that I'm comfortable with. I will put any warnings at the beginning of my chapters and a symbol in the title to signal what kind of work it is.

Symbol key:
💗 - Smut (Female reader)
💙- Smut (Male reader)
💚- Smut (Neutral reader)
⚠️- Highly sensitive topics

In addition, I'll also label which version of Raiden is involved in the chapter. I'll label it like so depending on which one it is:

* (MGS2) - Metal Gear Solid 2
* (MGS4) - Metal Gear Solid 4
* (MGR:R) - Metal Gear Rising: Revengence

Considering as each version of him reacts and acts a bit differently, this should help make things easier.

~•~•~•~

From all the stuff I've found from the games, and my own theories, these are the conclusions I've come to these are my head cannons:
*An absolute switch, but I feel like he would either be a messy submissive bottom, or a rough dominant top
*Definitely has some kinks like- Masochism, Sadism
• Was a bit of an alcoholic/addict (MGS2)
• (MGS2) His body has a bunch of scars, marks/'tattoos'
• Otherwise he has multiple cyborg bodies he uses. In MGS4 and the beginning of MGRR he's supposedly using a 'civilian model body', which is supposed to look more realistic, but isn't very good for combat. Civilian body has a few marks and indents mainly at the joints, and functions similar to a human. In the rest of MGRR, he's using a different body, it's called 'custom cyborg body's which is supposedlyvmade just for him and his style of fighting. Though it doesn't look very realistic/human otherwise.

~•~•~•~

12/05/22