Part 4-You've Piqued Our Interest

It was around 6 PM, you were walking up the stairs to your apartment, not wanting to wait another moment to rub your hero passing papers in CC's face. You unlock the door to your apartment and swing open the door.

Y/N: "Hey CC, guess who passed the hero exam! Go ahead I'll wait." you shout.

You wait for a response that never comes, and you yell for his name again. You check the apartment and he's not in there. You think he just went out when you noticed his phone on the couch.

Y/N: (CC would never go out without his phone. Something is wrong here.) You think.

You look for anything that could've shown where he could've gone. You find a small business card with a location on it. You flip it over to see that it's the same card that Glasses gave you yesterday. You ponder for a second if you should go and rescue him or enjoy the apartment to yourself. Sadly, your selfless heart tells you to go and rescue him. You order another uber and tell the guy to go as fast as he can.

Scene Change

CC: "So is this a kidnapping, because I'd thought the measures one would take to be more, extreme." he says.

Eyelashes: "Would you shut up! Geez, why did his boyfriend have to be so annoying."

CC: "Woah! I am NOT his boyfriend. I'm too good for him." CC jokes.

Mountain Ape then hits him on top of the head. CC's head rocks forward and backward real fast and looks knocked out but isn't.

Mountain ape: "That should keep him quiet for now."

CC: "What that DID do was give me whiplash!" CC says grudgingly. Mountain Ape Groans in annoyance.

Mountain Ape: "Glasses, this guy better be worth it, or else I'll beat you so bad you can't be a hero anymore!"

CC: "Aww, am I not living up to my fame?" CC chirps. Eyelashes kicks the chair from behind causing it to fall forward with CC cushioning the fall for the chair.

Eyelashes: "You dumbass, this isn't about you. It's about your friend!" Eyelashes explains.

CC: "Oh, you mean Y/N. Oh ok, then it totally makes sense to kidnap me instead of them. I'd be honored to be their ransom if I didn't live with them for 4 years. You guys haven't heard them laugh. It's a weird laugh."

Glasses: "We need Y/N to come here so they can take the test." Glasses says.

CC: "What test?"

Fubuki: "The test to join the Blizzard Bunch." she answers. Fubuki then uses her psychic powers to lift the chair and have it stand properly.

CC: "What the hell is that?" he asks.

Fubuki: "You haven't heard of us? How shameful. We are the most powerful faction in the hero associ-" Fubuki pauses mid-sentence to observe CC's eyes. She gasps and then slaps CC across the face. "My eyes are up here pervert!" Fubuki yells.

CC: "I'm aware." he chimes.

Fubuki: "Such insolence!" she exclaims as she lifts CC's chair in the air with her psychic powers and throws it. CC landed hard on the ground, getting hurt in the process.

CC: "That shit hurted!" he mumbles. A few minutes later, Y/N finally shows up. You get out of the car and runs towards the area.

Y/N: "CC!" you call.

CC: "Hi!" he responds.

Fubuki: "Your friend is such a pain to deal with."

Y/N: "Tell me something I don't know, like who are you guys and why'd you kidnap my roommate?" you demand.