War time~

⚠️ Warning ⚠️ angst ahead~
___________________________

When I woke up I was still on top or randy. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I sit up and straddle him.

I wouldn't be wrong if I just.. I thought to myself as I slowly grinned on Randy, not making it visible to others. The other couples where already up and Ramee was making breakfast, The girls where getting ready I guess.

I was looking around just to feel randy stop my hips. "Ray you know what your doing, you probably don't want to do that unless you want your friends to see you get fucked senseless." He said in a low tone.

"Randy I'm not doing anything, I'm just looking for everyone. I didn't mean to sit on you though." I said as I was about to get off of him when he suddenly pulled me back down. "Fuck" he said as I realized what was happening. "Randy you are not hard right now, please tell me your not."

Silence..

"Randy go to the bathroom and take care of that right now." I said slightly yelling at him. "Ray your the one who did this to me, what do you mean? And lower your tone." He said whisper yelling at me.

"Randy go solve your little problem right now." I said as I got off of him. "Bro I'm arguing with you about that one later." He said as he went to the bathroom.

I walked over to where ramee and Garret where, smelling the delicious food they where making. "I have a lady boner because of food." I said staring at the food. "Ray we didn't need to know that. Also you and Randy seemed to be really comfortable last night." Ramee said with a stupid smirk on his face. "Ramee I have told you once before and I won't tell you again. I don't have to explain myself to you." I said as I walked out of his house.

Now it's time for a bad bitch to look like a bad bitch. I opened Randy's door with the spare key he gave me and instantly went into his bathroom. He did say I could use his shampoo... hehe I'm gonna wear his clothes too.

#~#

After I got out of the shower, I went to Randy's closet and grabbed his black button up shirt. I grabbed my white skirt and put them on. I grabbed Randy's cologne and sprayed myself like hell. He won't mind~ I thought to myself as I started my makeup. I had seen a makeup idea on TikTok so I decided to try and do that. Surprisingly it was successful.

I smiled at myself as I walked out of Randy's apartment and locked the doors. I got to Ramees door and I didn't bother to knock. "Honey I'm home!" I said looking at April smiling. "Hey ray~" she said teasingly. "April don't start with that today." I said smiling. I could never threaten my gorl.

I walked to the counter and got my food as april had already made it for me. "Thanks gorl" I said walking back to the chill area that was now cleaned up. "Your welcome my love" April said following me. I sat next to Randy who was eating his breakfast. "He fucking that shit up" I said laughing along with everyone as randy glared at me.

"Ray shut up, guys don't forget we have a meeting in 30 minutes, it's at wu Chang." Randy said fucking his food up again. This time I had to take the food from him attempting to slow him down. "Randy if you choke I'm not saving you." I said laughing. "Okay, see how she dose me man?" Randy asked taking his food back...

We all got done eating and randy ramee and Garret got changed. We got into the g wagon and headed to wu Chang. Me April and autumn where jamming like we where at a party, we where yelling song lyrics like there was no tomorrow. We sung heartbreak songs all the way to wu Chang.

We arrived and we all got out of the car and went into the elevator. "You guys are not picking the songs on the way back home." Ramee said in his weird voice as we walked down the hallway to the meeting room.

We got in and took our seats as K started talking. "So guys, some of you might know that we are currently starting a war with the BBMC. They dried to inter fear with one of our drug shipments. We will meet at the cubby in 15 minutes and prepare to breach bbmc territory." "Meeting dismissed." K said as he left the room. "Damn yall, we gotta shoot a mufuker." I said walking out with randy. I already have my gang clothes in Randy's closet, I just need to change, get my groza, my bullets, and get on our radio station. We all got back into the car and we discussed a possible plan for when we go to bbmc turf...

We got back to the cubby and I ran to Randy's apartment and changed into my outfit which consisted of ba black leather top with leather pants with a harness and a holster on my leg. I'm still a bad bitch. I ran to his safe and put his code in and grabbed our guns and amo and I walk out the door. I see randy talking with Curtis, so I walk up to them. "Damn ray two grozas in hand. Yeah she's ready for war." He says as he smirks at me. "Only one is for me Citrus" I said giggling and handed randy his gun and amo. "Thank you" he mumbled. Hmm. "Randy what's up?" I asked him. "Nothing, I just have a bad feeling about going to their turf." He said looking at me and smiling slightly before we where interrupted.

"Okay guys were going to their turf right now, we need one car with space and two fast cars. Me and ramee are going to use our cars as the fast ones.. Randy can we use your Lexus?" K asked Randy. "Sure fuck it." Randy said as he pulled his car out. We all gathered into the Lexus while some went with Vinny and K...

It felt like we where driving for 20 mins looking for bbmc, or maybe I'm just being dramatic. "Guys bbmc is on Vespucci beach, on the far left.

~Randy POV~

"Alright we're the closest to them, we have to breach." I said with confidence but also concerned for my gang members. "I see them." Choodie said as we all got out of the car. Shots where fired and I was fucking up every Bondi Boy who attempted to shoot at me.

I was fucking up pez, untill I heard a shrilled scream from the radio. "RAY ARE YOU OKAY?!" I yelled as I stomped pez to the floor. "I- n-no.. Dun-Dundee." She huffed through the radio. Then she said nothing. "Ray where the fuck are you!? Is that you?! Are you down!?" I yelled running towards a body on the floor.

I reached her and yelled. "Ray listen to me! You are going to make it!" I yelled holding her wounded spot running to Vinny's car taht I had keys to. I jumped in with ray in my lap, hoping she would make it as I flew down the streets of Los Santos. "RAY IF YOU DIE ON ME ILL LITERALLY KILL YOU!" I yelled as hot tears rolled down my face as I got to the hospital and jumped out and ran threw the doors. "STOP WHATEVER THE FICK YOUR DOING AND GET HER MEDICAL ATTENTION!" I yelled to all of the doctors. "Sir give her to me! We will get her help immediately!" He said as he grabbed ray out of my hands and ran down the hall with him. Another doctor stopped me. "Sir you can't go in there, we have to operate on her." She said calmly. I nodded as I pulled out my phone to call K.

"K ray got fucking shot and she's in the hospital! I'm here, come by asap!" I said with clenched teeth. Ray I swear to god if your not okay I will fucking murder Irwin Dundee. I thought to myself trying to calm down, that clearly wasn't working so I started to paste the waiting room. Waiting for k to get her and for any doctor to tell me the good news...

Five minutes later all of CG ran into the hospital and into the waiting room. I looked up as K could see that I was hurt, I don't know what gave it away honestly. Maybe it was the tears streaming down my face or me pulling at my hair. K was sort of like a father figure to me so he could see right there my stoned face. He walked up to me and just held me as I cried...

Then the doctor came in with a worried face..

___________________________

Hehe cliffhanger ;) see you guys next time!