Revenge~

TW blood, knifes, cutting, sexual  mentions😀~

It had been three days since prom. Randy and I have been much closer in that time. Selling weed together, hitting banks, and just overall chilling.

But there was one thing that sat on my mind all weekend. Revenge. I want revenge, and it wouldn't be my revenge if I didn't to it in my style.

I knew Randy had wanted to go to the ware house at night time so there would be no suspicions so I waited patiently for it to be 8pm.

The sun already down and most people just at the cubby chilling. Randy and I were outside with chodie and hutch talking about plans for the next couple of days. "I'm sorry to interrupt you chodie but I need to talk to Randy quickly." I said looking at randy who raised his eyebrow at me. "Excuse us." I said dragging randy off to the side.

"What's up?" Randy said. I looked at him and smiled. "I want to get my revenge." I said making him smirk at me. "Tonight." Making him full on smile. "Okay raymundo, we can go once we get done talking with them. Also we need to get changed. Dark clothes?" He asked and I nodded.

We walked back over to chodie and hutch and chodie continued talking about the weed plants.

***

I changed into a black cropped top and just put a long black hoodie on top of it. I kept on the black shorts I had from earlier. I went to my bathroom and did a slick back low bun with my signature bangs hanging out. I got my black hat and put it over my hair and I got my keys and walked out of the apartment, trying not to wake my dad.

I met randy as he was leaning on my parked car. "Get in loser we're going to kill a bitch!" I said yelling a little bit. I got in the drivers seat and randy got in. "Ping it." I said as I pulled out of the parking lot.

There was a ding as he pinged it and I started driving. Randy's hand slowly made its way to my thigh but I just pretended like I didn't notice and I kept my eyes on the road.

We where like five minutes from the destination when I heard sirens behind me. "Fuck." I said pulling over.

"Windows down engine off." I heard a familiar voice say. I did as the officer said and waited for them to come to the window.

"Do you know- oh hi Ray." The officer said looking at me. "Oh, hey Jones." I said smiling up at him. "Is this your car?" He said looking at my sexy vehicle. "Yeah actually, I bought it not to long ago." I said feeling randy play with the hems of my shorts making me look at him. He was just staring at jones with a smirk.

"Oh and is that randy I see?" He said looking more into the window. "Yeah, what's up son?" Randy said looking at him. "SON?" I said looking between the two. I guess I could see some resemblance. "Yeah he's my dad." Jones said running a hand in his hair.

"I called your son fucking daddy." I said looking at randy laughing. Randy looked at me and then back at jones. "Jones this one is mine, fuck off." He said grabbing my leg again. "Aww is wandy buwwt jealous?" I asked sarcastically still laughing. "Ray, no. Shane is there anything else you need?" Randy said diverting his eyes back to jones.

"Nah you're all good to go. Talk to ya later dad." Jones said walking back to his car.

I started the car again and started driving. Randy's grip loosened and he just rubbed shapes all the way to the ware house.

I got out of the car before Randy could speed over and grab my door. I walked up to the security with randy very close behind me. They nodded at randy and I and open the double doors for us.

We walked in and it was like a normal wear house. Boxes filled with guns, amo, grenades and more. We walked down a hall and directly in a large door.

There the redhead sat. Her once white corset and pants where now a dark red, what I assumed was old blood. "How long has she been here?" I asked Randy who looked down at me. "A week. She should have been here longer." He said looking back up at her, calmed anger filled his voice.