Author's Note

(Photo above is the view I had when I saw Hamilton in Iowa 🙃)

Hey y'all! It's been a while 😅

I'll be completely honest, but I forgot this fic was a thing until a couple of days ago 😂. And, well, I read through the first couple of chapters of this fic and thought I could 'maybe' continue it.

I totally forgot where this fic was heading, but hey! Sometimes you gotta take the bull by the horns and hope you don't fall off 😂

In other news, I'm still somewhat in the Hamilton fandom, just not so much when it comes to writing. I did go and see Hamilton about a month ago (and it was *chef's kiss*). Let's see......I graduated high school and will be attending college in the fall.

Although I'm writing this one again, I won't be finishing Ash and Rose. I'm currently working on an OC fic of Supernatural because it is now my hyperfixation and I don't see myself coming out of it anytime soon 😂. But I think you'd like it, especially if you like supernatural and LGBTQIA+ representation.

Other than that, I think that's pretty much it. I don't know how often I'll update this, but we'll see how the next chapter goes!

Thank you all for encouraging me to continue this, even if it took over a year to do so 😂.