Prologue

Trigger Warning ⚠️

Leaving a victim after killing him/her is so hard for serial killers. You don't want to be caught if you want to do it again, again and again.

This story tackles about Making And Catching A Serial Killer. How to Get Away and A Process of Killing Before and After the Incident.

The story talks about a woman who kills for no apparent reason, she just want to kill somebody. For her it is fun that way, feeling no remorse about killing, and just want more and more each passing day.

Killing is just like waking up in the morning, you do it everyday, Walang katapusang pag patay, Killing somebody is fascinating, How they scream and beg for their lives to be spared, But you know what's fun? I don't give a fuck about it.

Their pleas and scream as I torture them is fascinating to hear and  just gives me energy to do more and more to them. Getting away from it? So easy as eating a bread. Wanna know why?

Don't leave a pattern when you want to kill as many as you want, let the authorities be confuse of who are they dealing with. And that my friend is how to get away from the deed that you willingly do.

Trigger Warning ⚠️:

If you don't want your mind to be crowded in these scene please don't proceed, but if your persistent. Be My Guest.

Plagiarism Is A Crime!