Chapter 1

Walking away like nothing happened, is wonderful for me. Killing an individual drives me in happiness. Their muffled screams can make me aroused.

I just killed another individual, Her name is Amanda Collin a classmate.

I know your wondering why did I kill her, Right? It's simple

Because she pissed me of recently. Now she is dead and can't pissed me more. So simple.

Killing her is little hard, I need to get her information, where she goes after school or people who is meeting her. And I discover an interesting secret from her. Wanna know what it is?

She is a prostitute. A very in- demand girl in a club called "The Rose."

Wanna know one more thing why did I kill her? For fun i guess, but wanna know how to get away from it?

Five Days Earlier...

I'm watching Amanda as she goes inside a car and take a capture in it. Every single day i capture her entering any kind of vehicle with any other men. It's so interesting and exciting at the same time.

As I scroll the pictures from my camera, I realized why don't I put it online? It will be fun.

As I create a dummy account, I started add friending Amanda's circle of friends including myself and other people because it's fun.

As I watch them accept the invitation I am squirming and smiling. I post online "Wanna know a secret about your friend @AmandaCollin??" As I upload it, minutes later my post is full of comments. Asking what secret, who am i and so on.

I post another one saying "Wanna Know?".
Many comments are Yes, so let's play a game shall we?

I started uploading Amanda's picture in Facebook and when it's done. I caption it with "You ask for this."

In the next day in school I saw students in the hallway shouting, I got curious so I walk towards their and what I see amuses me.

It's freaking Amanda Collin being bullied for becoming a prostitute. I was just smiling watching her being bullied at.

As the school bell rang, the students starts to walk away as if nothing happened. I on the other hand, started walking slowly where Amanda is, and I whisper in her ear "You deserve this bitch". And I smile happily for what I did.

I watch her face from being shocked to being angry, and it's fascinating.

"It's you right?" Ask Amanda, I just smile and wink at her.

"I know it's you, you little piece of shit." Amanda said, and I just watch her blabber some words and when I get bored. I grab her chin and said "Listen her bitch, I wouldn't admit to you if I did it or not, because I don't fucking care." When I'm done saying that, I started walking on but stop midway, because someone is blocking my way. And would you believe that?

It's Jeremy, Amanda's suitor who I like by the way. And did I tell you? We fuck.

I shrugged him off, and continue walking like nothing happened, but then again I stop because someone is holding my arms preventing me to walk, as i glance over I see Jeremy holding me and asking "What did you do to Amanda?, I see you whispering to her." I just smiled and wink again and continue walking.

As I walk inside the classroom, my classmates are talking about Amanda and how humiliating it could be in her place right now.

Listening to it amuses me, So into the next step shall we. I'm done ruining her and next is killing her.

Planning to kill an individual is not easy, you don't want to be caught, so when I will kill somebody I plan and think it through.

When I kill Amanda, I want it to be a shocking news to everyone around, and I'm not planning on killing her and leave evidence that she is murdered. I plan on taking her life in a suicide way.

I stalked Amanda enough to know that her backdoor is not lock and it's an advantage for me. Walking in her pavement like nothing will happened is happiness for me.

I'm wearing a rubber shoes with plastic foot wear and a jump suit, I'm also wearing gloves so that authorities will not suspect it for murder, and just pure suicide.

I slowly make my way to her bedroom, and saw she is up in her computer messaging her friends how sad and devastated she is, of the things that turned out in the surface.

I slowly make my way to her and whisper "Hi Amanda, guess whose here?" I chuckle as I see her reaction in the computer mirror. "Relaxed, I just want to talk." Sabi ko pa.

"What are you doing here?, How did you get inside?" Horror is visible in her eyes and I'm enjoying it.

"Your backdoor is not lock so it's so easy for me to get inside." Lintiyana ko pa sa kanya, ang mukha ay puno ng takot at pagka gimbal pag kakita sa akin.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito? Tinatanong kita?!" I smiled and sat on her bed. "Binisita lang kita kasi may gagawin tayo."

"What are you talking about." I smiled and stand and started walking to her. "Shall we play a game?"

"What game are you talking about you bitch." Amanda spat and I chuckle.

"A game where I will kill you." Interesting right.

"W-what are you talking about." He is horrified about what I said and it's funny watching her face.

"It's simple, you just have to hung yourself and I will watch, so simple right?" I smiled after saying it and I watch her face change emotions.

"At bakit ko naman gagawin yan? Bobo ka ba? Bakit ako susunod sayo?" Lintiyana niya, ang mukha ay nag papakita nang pag ka disgusto.

"Susunod ka o babarilin kita?" At pinakita ko sakanya ang tinatago kong baril.

"Bakit mo ba ginagawa to sa akin Alani?" Tanong pa nang malandi.

"Kasi nangsisira ka nang relasyon ng iba, alam mo ba na ang mga costumemer mo ay may mga asawa't anak na at pinapatolan mo pa rin? Ang kapal nga ng mukha mo, pero bakit nga ba gusto kitang patayin?" Mahabang lintiyana ko.

"Why? Why would you kill me?"

"Wala lang, wala akong magawa, bored ako at na tyempohan na naaasar ako sayo." Sabi ko pa.

"Yun lang?" Her face countered in anger, and as I watch it, it's making me arouse.

"Yes, no apparent reason."

"So gawin mo na ang pina-pagawa ko kung hindi papatayin kita ngayon din."

"Ohh, before I forgot, slit your wrist in the bathroom." Sabi ko pa, Hindi sana siya susunod pero pinatunog ko ang baril, na nagsasabing pwede ko nang papotukin ito.

She rushed inside the bathroom and I followed suit. I watch her slit her two wrist and blood is dripping and I follow it and it's fascinating to watch, blood drips outside your body.

When she saw the blood, she suddenly collapse and I just shrugged, typical for someone to collapse when they saw a blood.

I drag her body, and lay her in the floor as I plan her suicide. I got to her computer and started messaging her friends, saying "I'm sorry, I can't take this anymore, anxiety and depression are killing me." I composed and send it to them.

When I'm done, I started looking for rope and a chair. When I see the rope and chair, I started to tie the rope in the foot of her bed, and in her ceiling.

When I'm done, I woke her up, and she is startled. "Wakey-wakey sleeping beauty, it's time for you to be Snow White, who is asleep forever." I half jokingly said.

"Anong gagawin mo?" Tanong pa niya, It's obvious duh.

"Pumatong ka na, at ilagay ang lubid sa leeg mo." Nag aalinlangan pa siya noong una pero ginawa rin na man.

When she put the rope in her neck, I kick the chair, and she started to struggle. And the next thing I know is she is dead.

And that is how I force Amanda Collin to kill herself. It's satisfying and fascinating actually, and It drives me crazy to do it more and more.

P.S : This is Fiction story, it's not true and please don't do it to anyone. Thank You.