Chapter 3

Trigger Warning: Some scenes are not suitable for younger ages. Please don't blame me if your mind is clouded. Thank You.

It's Saturday today, and I'm in our dorm, I'm a third year college student in College of Faith. Ironic right? I study where some teachers is a nun.

But kidding aside, I'm just here in our sofa just watching TV, scrolling and scrolling, until I stop because of some news. " Lalaki natagpuang patay sa gilid ng bangin, papuntang Tagaytay." Sabi ng news caster, when I heard it. I immediately straighten up, and listen to it intently.

"Lalaki natagpuang patay sa gilid ng bangin papuntang Tagaytay, May saksak sa tiyan at sa ulo, pero ang nakakagulat pa nito ay tinahi ang kanyang bibig ng isang bob wire." As I listen intently, my hormones got the best of me, and it's making me arouse.

"Bakit ka naka ngiti diyan Alani? May maganda bang balita? Eh yang pinapanood mo ay News na may patay." Biglang salita nang kasama ko na si Jade.

Tiningnan ko siya nang mariin at biglang ngumiti sabay sabing, "Alam mo Jade, ang daldal mo, gusto mo bang matulad sa kanya?" At tinuro ko ang TV.

She is horrified beyond because of what I said, and when I saw horror flash in her eyes, I laughed and said "Binibiro lang kita, ang brutal kaya niyan ayaw ko sa ganiyan, and to answer your question bakit ako nakangiti, may nag text lang ng good news sa akin." Lintiyana ko pa sa kanya.

Relief flood in her eyes and she said, "Wag ka nang magbibiro nang ganyan Alani, natakot ako sayo." I just smiled again, and continue watching the News. Pero dapat lang siyang matakot kasi siya ang isusunod ko.

"Pasok mo na ako, Alani." Paalam pa niya, at tumango lang ako. Minutes later tumayo na ako at nag lakad papuntang kwarto niya.

I opened the door and saw Jade changing, We came face to face in the mirror, I suddenly smile and started walking to her.

"Are you mad, about the joke that I made?" I said while hugging her in the back, putting my chin in her shoulder and staring at her in the mirror.

"No, just surprise that you made it like a joke. It's like I'm not important to you or something." She spat those words with a sad emotion crossing her eyes.

And when I see it, I suddenly feel guilty over the joke that I made, I turn her around me and kissed her forehead, "I'm sorry for the joke that I made, Please forgive me?" I gave her a puppy eye look, and suddenly she laughed and kissed me in the lips while saying "You're forgiven, you naughty girl."

I immediately smiled at what she said, and kissed her in the lips again, but not just a peck, a torrid one. I was smiling while kissing her torridly and just suddenly feel hot all over my body.

I started to unbotton her bra and touch her boobs, she moaned and that's what drives me crazy.

I started kissing her neck down to her collar bone, not leaving a hickey, because surely she will be mad again.

She grab a hairful of my hair, and moan "AHHH!, SHITT! MOREE I WANT MORE ALANI." I smiled hearing her moan my name, it's making me wet down there.

I suck her breast and earn again a lustful moan from hear, "FUCKKK! , AHHHH!, MORE I WANT MORE" Panting I said to her "Want more? Then should I ravish you?" She nod her head many times and I laugh at how eager she can be.

I push her in the bed and I undress my self watching her, giving me a lustful look. I unhook my bra, and her eyes follow it.
"Just look at me, nothing else." I said to her.

She just chuckle, and grab me, Ngayon nasa ibabaw ko na siya. "Sayo lang talaga ako titingin." Sabi pa niya, then started kissing me to my lips, down to my chin, neck to my collar bone, and lastly to my breast.

I moaned as she made contact with my boobs, and she smiled watching my reaction. Her hands is slowly making their way down there and when she reaches it, and made contact off it. I completely lost it "AHHHH, hmmmm," I moaned loudly because of the contact. She started to  insert a finger and I moaned "AHHH! SHITT! move them now, damn it." I am impatient alright, She just laughed and continue what she is doing, minutes past and I'm panting and moaning loudly, because of the pleasure.

She added another finger, and I can't take it anymore and finally said, "SHITT! I'm cumming." I already tast my orgasm, and when she said "Then cum." I totally lost it and all my inhibitions flew away.

"Now, come her, let me ravish you as promise," Smiling she obliged gladly and sat on my face, I came face to face with her pussy, and I eat her, tongue out. And when she started to pant, I slowly inserted a finger and that's when she started to moam, "AHH! SHITT! MORE I WANT MORE, ALANI! LICK ME MORE!." Her voice is like pleading and begging me and it's making me hot over.

With my free hand, I open up her side cabinet, getting the dildo and lube. When she see it, she immediately smile and get it from me, She then uses the lube in her finger and insert it to me. "AGHHH! FUCK! MORE! GIVE ME MORE JADE." She touch my free hand and guided me in my pussy with the dildo in her hand, and slowly insert it. Muffled moans are only what can I do, because I'm busy licking her.

She moved our hands slowly, making me whimper in every touch, "Faster! Damn it." She only laughed, "Impatient are we?" She said while laughing. Ughh I want to kill her now, she is testing my patients.

Pagkalipas ng ilang minuto, binilisan rin niya sa wakas, I'm moaning and whimpering, and hearing my own moan makes me more wet down there.

"You're enjoying it, aren't you?" Tanong pa niya, I jush hummed and continue licking her. Now it's time for her, to moan and moan my name. "AGHH! SHIT! LICK ME MORE! FUCK ALANI, I'M CUMMING!"

Hearing her moan my name, and telling me that she is cumming, is music to my ears.

"Cum to my face, Jade." I said and when she obliged, I immediately lick her juices off and it taste so fucking good.

Panandaliang huminto kami, at pagkalipas ng ilang minuto ay, binilisan na niya ang paglabas pasok sa akin. And my eyes roll back and I can taste heaven in her arms.

"Cumming again, FASTERR!" I said and when I orgasm, it's so satisfying and I want more. I grab the dildo in her hand, and put it on my mouth, tasting my own juices.

When she see it, her eyes are full of desire and lusy, and when I'm done licking the dildo off. I slowly put it on her pussy, and whisper to her ear. "Face me, and ride it on" I said seductively, and immediately my smile grew when she do it.

"FUCK! HMM SO GOOD!" her moans are echoing in her room, and it's making me wet again. Hinahapong nag taas baba siya at nang makita kong lalabasan na siya, pinatigil ko siya, confusion is visible in her eyes and, I just wink at her and said "Hold your cum, cause I will rock you." Bitting my lip, I open up again her bedside drawer and I get the strap for dildo. I immediately attach the dildo and starp it in my bottom.

She immediately new what will happen. She immediately position herself up, I came face to face with her back, And slowly I insert the dildo in her pussy, fucking her, dog style.

Humalinghing siya, at nag simula na akong gumalaw, Pagkalipas ng ilang minuto, sinasabayan na niya ang lag ulos ko.

Her moans, once again echo in the room, and it's making me arouse. I can't help myself, I slowly make my free hands go towards where my pussy is, and started fingering myself, while fucking Jade in the back.

We moan together, "FUCK! SO GOOD, AHHH!" Hinahapong sabi niya, "I'm cumming, Alani" Sabi niya pagkalipas ng ilang pagulos pa. "SHIT! I'M CUMMING TOO." I said while finger fucking myself.

"Let's cum together, Jade." I said while my hands and hips are fast moving, fingering myself and fucking her. "HMMM" She just hummed out of pleasure, and it's making me arouse.

And when we cum, I collapsed in the bed, in top of her. When I came face to face with her, I immediately smile, and kiss her in the lips. Laughing she said "Let's stop for now, I have to go to the mall." Sighting I nood my head.

"Okay, maybe I should go to the funeral home, I should work." I said also, getting ready to leave the apartment. Tumatango nag bihis dinhi siya, at noong tapos na, sabay kaming lumabas ng apartment.

P.S

THANK YOU FOR READING, AND REACHING THIS FAR, I KNOW IT HAS MATURE CONTENT, I'M NOT A PRO BUT BARE WITH ME, HAHAHAHA.