Chapter 14: Father and Son, Explaning to Notch

I was walking around the mall with Entity and Brine, just seeing some of the new cool posters and pictures they have.
S: *hmms*
4 spot my eye, and they look dope.
S: "Oh, those look amazing."
I grabbed the four pictures and put them on the table.
S: "Check these out."
Ent walks over.
E: "Wow. Those are really dope."
S: "Yea, I'm think about starting hanging up some cool pictures, like Music stuff, Gaming, etc."
H: "Sounds cool."
We pay for the stuff an walked out the mall, we were putting the stuff in my car before Notch yelled my name.
N: "SKY!!"
S: "Oh great."
I turn around.
And Notch stormed right up into my face.
N: "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"
He went on a tyrant.
S: "First of all, back up out of my fuckin face ya prick."
Notch backed up.
S: "Good fuck. If you would calm yo titties and let me explain. For fuck sake."
N: *sigh* "Go ahead. Explain."
I let Ent have part of the explanation.
S: "About, the whole 2 weeks of me tryna recover from the thing that happened. I've been doing research on how to find Herobrine. There were no last locations expected for the original house Ent grew up in.
So once I was healed, we went to see if it was true."
E: "We warped to the house location that warped up to the house.
We waited for a bit, Herobrine showed up. A whole thing went down, had to explain some stuff and then me and Brine has some father and son time, since it has been, fuckin years."
I finished explaining the events of exactly yesterday.
N: *sigh* "I guess it's better to know the actual story."
H: "You know, it's still upsetting that's you banished me for 22 years."
N: "You tried to destory our world."
H: "Yeaa, now that makes more sense why you did it."
S: "Me Ent and Herobrine have a deal, as long as Brine is able to have father and son, he will help us when the time comes."
N: "Ok. I'll head back to my place then, see you some time later."
Notch vanished, Brine and Ent take the stuff, they got from the store back home.
I went back to my dorm room, the next day is a relax day and a surprise occasion.