Chapter 25: Final

I made it to the place where it all began, where the battle took place.
S: "Good fuckin 'ell, we torn this place the fuck up."
I walked to the middle of the area.
S: "COME ON OUT YOU SON OF A BITCH! I KNOW YOUR STILL HERE, ENTITY 303!"
(E3 and 303 is Entity 303 )
Entity 303 appears in the air 15ft in front of me.
E3: "Well(x3), I didn't think you'd return."
S: "You know, the reason why I vanished, I cause I knew I wasn't powerful enough to face you. Yeah, I'll admit that, but, I'm here to prove that, not only, I'm a match to you, I can put a stop to you."
E3: "Don't make me laugh, your still that small child that I ruined his life."
I started floating without tryna do anything.
E3: "Wha- How."
S: "Let's just say."
EntityTID switches out with me and finished what I was saying.
E: "I met the person who gave me the powers, and he trained me well to learn more about 'em."
E3: "Well, this shall be more fun."
303 charged at us, but Entity just pulled out a chair and sat down in midair.
303 just using every might of his powers to attack me, and nothing happened.
About a whole hour past, and 303 was tired.
303 looked up in the air, and see Ent just sitting there, untouched.
E3: "WHAT!! THATS FUCKIN IMPOSSIBLE!!"
E: *macanical demonic laughter* "Your funny, you absolutely do not reach your history on a person."
EntityTID flew down right infront of 303.
E: "Your powers, do nothing to me, your powerless to me. And now, I'm gonna enjoy tormenting you, like you did to me and my family."
After that, EntityTID finished the job, returned to get Raven from Monarch Academy, I was able to revive my family and make thek forget all the pain and death they went through.
I later on became even more famous with not only my community Diamond Cobble Squad but as well as Diamond Cobble Studios.
And that was experience at Monarch Academy, maybe someday I'll return to Monarch, maybe to both teach, share and learn.