A NORMAL DAY TO AN ABNORMAL ONE

Nadia POV

*yawns*' ugh, morning already?' Nadia thought.' I should get ready for school. I got out of bed and did my morning routine. I was on my way to school when I saw a beautiful necklace. It was an inari fox, my favorite animal, it was all silver. I decided to bye it. I went to it then I got it and went to the cashier." I would like to bye this necklace please." I said the the lady cashier. She had blue eyes and blue/velvet hair. She looked to be in her twenties." Ah. I see you've taken a liking to that necklace. It is vary rare to see people your age to actually like those things." She said with surprise and excitement in her voice." I like it very so!!!" I said to her." Since you like it that much I shall grant all your wishes." She said" huh what do you mean- " before I can finish my sentence she started to glow and the glow went inside my necklace witch came out of it was a spirit of an inari fox." I am now your familiar, mistress Inari." She said to me." But my name is Nadia, not Inari." I said with a confused look on my face." No that was only a fake name. Your real name is Inari. My mistress." The Inari fox spirit said." So what is your name." I asked her." I do not have a name. But if you must call me something call me slave girl." She said with so.e sadness in her voice." No. I'll call you...um what do you plant do you like and what is your favorite color?" I asked her." I like the Chery blossom tree and my favorite color is green. May I ask why?" She responded." That is your name, Hidori Sakura." I said smiling." Thank you mistress." She said." You can just call me Inari since it is my name and you are my friend." I said to her with so much happiness in it. Then I head on to school with Sakura by my side.

AURTHORS NOTE

I am sorry for the short chapter and for the long wait but I was being my lazie self thinking if what to type about. This is the first part of my dream (more like imagination) to become a reality.

I hoped you enjoyed it

Byeeeee