LAND OF WAVES PART TWO!!!

Inari POV

"Ya!!! This is gonna be awesome believe it!!!" Said Naruto." Why are you so excited Naruto?" Sakura asked kinda annoyed at his out burst." Well this is my first time leaving the village BELIEVE IT!" Said Naruto." You expect me to believed that he will protect me?" Said Tazuna." Don't worry you have me a jounin. And do not forget our majesty princess/goddess Inari." Said Kakashi-sensei." Hey don't underestimate me old man I am going to be hokage one day." Said Naruto." Ha! Hokage are supposed to be one of the elite ninja. Even if you DO become hokage I still won't respect you." Replied Tazuna.

~~~Le Time Skip~~~

Inari POV

We were walking still until I found the oh so famous puddle. I used my powers and put a makeshift poison and poured it in the puddle killing the two rouge mist nin. Then we continued walking to the pear. We were riding the boat to the land of waves." Tazuna, tell them." I said." So you already know. Eh alright. Listen I-" I blocked everything out and decided to fly around for a bit. And that is what I did fly." Hey where is Inari?" Asked Sakura." She is just flying around above us." Said saki." Huh?" Everyone said at the same time. Everyone looked up and had shocked faces. Even the emotionless Uchiha.

"Wow that's so cool Ina-chan. BELIEVE IT!" Naruto said." Naruto I can do anything remember?"I asked him." Oh ya I knew that.

~~~time Skip~~~

"THERE!" Yelled Naruto throwing a kunai knife. I went to the bushes and found the kunai lodged 1 cm above the 'white' bunny. I then heard a wipping sound." DUCK" me and Kakashi said at the same time. We then ducked down. The sword got lodged on a tree and zabuza was standing on it facing the wrong way.

Flash back

"MOMMA!!!" Said the 8 year old me." What are you doing here all alone kid. Asked a man." I lost my mommy." Little me said." My name is Inari Kamegami" little me added." What's your names?" She asked." I'm Zabuza Momochi. And this kid here is haku."" Hello I'm haku yuki!" Said Haku." Can I call you zaza-chan. And haku kun?" Little me asked." Sure kid." Said zabuza.

End flash back

I then ran in front of everyone." Inari get back he is dangerous." Kakashi said." You should listen to him brat. Unless you want to die first." Zaza-chan said." I don't think so." I said to him with a smile." What makes you say that brat?" He asked." You never change do you....zaza-chan." I said in a mocking tone. He stiffined as well as haku-kun." I-i-inari? Inari Kamegami?" He asked I nodded." I missed you so much. I said running to him and hugging him making us fall off the sword and me on his stomach." I missed you to kid. What happened to you all these years?" He asked." Well I was in another world where this is a show. And I know you and haku-kun is gonna die by Gato. He was only using you and is going to kill you when he thinks you killed the bridge builder. Please come with us. I don't know what I would do without you." I said crying. He then hugged me and agreed because he knows I would never lie to him or haku-kun.

Haku-kun then came out and took off his mask."HAKU-KUUUUN!!!!" I screamed and tackled him to the ground." Hello there inari-chi." He said." Haku-kun you know I hate that nickname!!! Stop calling me inari-chi!!!" I said with a pouty face." Sorry. I just like teasing you." He said. We then continue walking to Tazuna's house with haku-kun and zaza-chan.

On our way I was in deep thought until I smelled coconut. I then looked up as haku-kun kissed me on the lips." I zoned out again didn't I?" I asked haku-kun with a nervouse smile." Yup." He replied. I looked up at the others and see two dumbfounded faces one knowing face one disgusted face and one jealous face.

Here are the people that have the faces

Naruto and Kakashi -dumbfounded

Zaza-chan- knowing

Sakura- disgusted

Tazuna- don't give a sh!t

And sasuke- jealous. (Shocker)

Well that's it for the chapter desclaimer. I don't own naruto or any of the characters besides inari , max, and saki!!!

Well bye bye