I TRAVEL TO THE ANIME WORLD!!!

Recap

"I wanted to apologize for what I did to you in the past during grade school." I said to her.

"What are you talking about you didn't do anything wrong." She said to me.

"Inari I-." I started and looked up to see her fading away.

"INARI!!!" I yelled and hugged her and then I started to fade away to.

End of recap.

Max POV

"Inari? Are you ok?" I asked her. Looking at her she looks different. She looks animated. She has purple hair with light purple streaks and still has her fox tail and ears. Her eyes are violet and has the color of the rainbow surrounding her violet eyes." You look animated but the same at the same time." She told me." Ya well you look like you fox form but in human form AND animated." I said to her." I think we're in Naruto...." She wisper/yelled to me."What makes you say that?" I asked her." Because he is right behind us as well as the rest of team 7." She responded. I hugged her and she seems to stiffen a little." Are you sure your ok?" I asked her.' This is to make them think that we are alone without any parents. Ok?' I said in my mind remembering what Sakura told me.

Nadia/Inari POV

"Sakura you can come out now. I need to talk to you." I said to my necklace." What is it you need to talk to me about princess Inari?" She ask me coming out of my necklace and onto the ground." Sakura. I thought I told you to just call me Inari. First mistress now princess." I said to her in a happy confused manner." Still it doesn't feel right to just call you by your name princess Inari." She responded in a polite tone.

"Who are you two?" Ask Naruto." Baka, the little fox just called her princess Inari." Said Sakura. Me and Max turned around and looked at them at a fake confusion and shock to see people there. I then crawled behind Max when I read his mind." So after this what are we going to do if we are somewhat orphans? Then what?" I asked max through telempathy." We will have to go with the flow then I guess." He responded." It is time to learn the truth young one" someone said in my mind. Before I can't tell them who we are I fell unconscious." Inari!!!" I heard Max yell out my name.

Max POV

"INARI!!!" I yelled out her name when she became unconscious out of nowhere. She then started to float up in the sky.

"Ah. It has begun. Her revival of the goddess powers and soul." I heard sakura ask." What do you mean Sakura?" I asked her

Mean while in Inari's consciousness~~~

"Where am I?" I asked. I was surrounded in white and there was a golden gate with a seal on it. There I saw a Phoenix with 10 tails." Who are you?" I asked the Phoenix." I am Kilia. I am the ten tailed beast that your mother put inside of you." She said.

Back to the anime/real world~~

" So she is a goddess and a princess?" Sakura asked.

" Yes she is the only one of her species left here."-Fox Sakura

"Hn"-sasuke

"Wow how cool!!! I should ask her to make me Hokage!!!"-Naruto

"We should take her back to Konoha so she can tell us her story"-Kakashi

"Right"-Max