TRANSFORMS FOR THE FIRST TIME

Nadia/Inari POV

While on my way to school me and Sakura was talking about each other and that's when I bumped into my childhood friends. Iyo cuchrinada, and Mina unotani." Hey there Nadia what you up to." Said Mina." Huh? Oh nothing ~~~" I sang with a toothy grin." Anyway let's get to class before we are late." Said Iyo." Ya we have like *checks her phone for time*•-•....WE HAVE 1 MINUT LEFT AND CLASS IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SCHOOL!!!!

After a lot of running they made it just in time for class to start." We....finally......made......it!!!" I said through grasping for air." We have at least 12 sec till the bell rings." Iyo said." Let hurry and sit down." Mina said.

After class to lunch

" that was one boring class." I said eating my seaweed bento." Hey I just noticed your necklace.*Sighs* Of coarse it has to be the Inari fox. Your so obsessed with those maggy Fox's." Iyo and Mina said in unision." They are not maggy and they are amazing!!!!" I said with an angry face. Then when I was really angry Sacura decided to make her self visible and she tried to calm me down. TRIED. I started to glow then I grew fangs, ears, and a tail as if a fox form then I started to growl at them." Nadia!?!? Sh-she's part f-f-f-fox!?!?" One of my class mates yelled. Then here comes my crush and he sees me and was surprised at what I look like. I then transformed into a fox. I turned into a rare Inari fox. There was purple all over my body except my head, legs, tummy, under my tail, and the tip of my tail. Certain parts of my body had a light shade of purple. My eyes were violet with mix colors of the rainbow surrounding it.

Max POV (Nadia/Inari's crush)

"Nadia!?!? Sh-she's part fox!?!?" Said one of my class mates.' What are they talking about? Nadia being part fox?' I thought in my head. I went to see what the commotion was all about. When I got there I saw Nadia. She IS part fox. I watched how she was engolfed by the purple light then she became an Inari fox. She was a rare Inari fox." Princess Inari you need to calm down!!!" Said a pure white fox.'Princess Inari!?!? And a talking Fox!?!?'

" I thought I told you to just call me Inari, Sakura. First mistress now Princess. You don't have to be so formal." Said Nadia...or Inari?

"You must calm down or you will destroy this world Inari." Said the white fox.

" what!?!? OK ok. Deep breaths. Inhale. Exale."said Inari

She then became back to normal but still has her ears and tail.

She then blacked out.

" Nadia!!!" I said running to her.

"Princess!!!" Said the fox named Sakura.
"Please get her to the nurses office and hurry!!!" Sakura said to me. I nodded to her then I picked Nadi-I mean Inari up and ran to the nurses office quickly.

Nadia/Inari POV

I woke up to be in the nurses office and I looked to my right to see Max." Max? What happened to me?" I asked him." Uhh.. You turned into a fox and turned back after Sakura told you to calm down or you'll destroy this world." He responded. I tried to get up and when I did I had a major migraine and I was clutching my head tightly." Hey take it easy Na-Inari!!!" He said laying me back down on the bed." How do you know mine and Sakura's name?" I asked him." She told me every thing. Even about you past and where you are really from." He said looking down." Why that little fox!!!!Grrrrr" I started to growl and there was a light that was about to engulf me. Max was able to calm me down and I went back to normal." Thanks. I guess I still have that temper." I said to him. I looked towards him and he seems to be thinking of something." Um... Max why are you starring at me?" I asked him then he realizes that he was starring at me and turned a deep shade red." Ya sorry I was just thinking that's all." He responded.

Max POV

" I guess I still have that temper." She said with a smile.' She looks so beautiful. She even still has her ears and her fox tail. That what makes her unique I guess. I wish I will be with her forever.'" Um... Max why are you starring at me?" She asked bringing me out of my thoughts." Ya sorry I was just thinking that's all." I responded to her with my face as red as a tomato.

" I wanted to apologize to you for what I've done in the past when we were in grade school." I said to her

"What for? You didn't do any thing at all.
She responded.

"Well its just that in grade school I-"
I started then looked at her and she was fading away.

"INARI!!!" I yelled and hugged her then I started to fade away to.