Friends?

~THE BLEACHERS~

{EVIE'S POV}

Me and Chad run under the bleachers at 3 as Y/n leaves to find Mal, we had all the same lessons today.

"Is everyone at home as pretty as you?" Chad asks as we stop.

"I like to think I'm the fairest of them all." I say, being Evil Queen's daughter and all. We laugh slightly. "How many rooms in your castle?" I ask suddenly.

"Too many to count." We laugh again, I move in for a kiss but Chad talks again, "You really nailed that chemistry problem today. You're gonna have all the nerds in love with you."

"I'm really not that smart." I smile.

Chad insists, "Oh, come on."

"No, really, I'm not. But I'm really good at sewing, cooking and cleaning. You know, like your mother, Cinderella. Without the ratty dress." Chad looks down. "See this? If I ask it where something is, it tells me." I smile.

Chad's eyes widened, "Are you kidding me?"

"No." I shake my head.

Chad takes the mirror, "Where's my cell phone?" He puts it to his ear.

I tap him on the shoulder, "It won't work for you, silly."

"No biggie," Chad hands my mirror back, "My dad will just get me a new one."

"Prince Charming."

"Yeah."

"And Cinderella."

"Yeah."

"Fairy Godmother. Hey, I heard her wand is in some boring museum. Do they always leave it there?" I lean in for a kiss again but Chad backs away.

"Ah. I'm just swamped." He pauses, "Unless..."

"Unless?"

"If you could knock all my homework out along with yours, then maybe we could get together sometime, hang."

"Okay." I smile before taking his bag.

"Thanks babe."

"Yeah, bye." I wave as he walks away.

I smile to myself when Doug appears on top of the bleachers.

"I couldn't help but overhear..." Doug starts.

"Are you stalking me?" I ask, cutting him off.

"Technically, yes. I, too, have a fascination with Fairy Godmother's wand." He slides under the bleachers, "Which is another reason I look forward to the coronation. Perhaps we could sit next to each other and discuss its attributes." He talks nervously.

"Are you saying they use it in the coronation?" I step closer to him.

"Yes. And asking you out." He smiles.

I laugh slightly before leaving.

~MAL, EVIE AND Y/N'S DORM~

{NO ONE'S POV}

Evie sits at her sewing machine, making a dress. Mal sitting on Evie's bed with Y/n, who slipped, in her lap. Jane complained about her mum.

"Mum said, "If a boy can't see the beauty within, then he's not worth it." Can you believe it? What world does she live in?" Jane finishes, Mal scoffs.

"Auradon." Mal replied to her rhetorical question, handing something to Y/n.

Evie lifts the dress up from her desk, "Mal, do you like?"