Positive Turns.

{NO ONE'S POV}

"Prince Ben has won it! What an unselfish play by Jay! What a team! Incredible! And it's the new guys, Jay and Carlos, who set up the prince for the winner. What a victory! An absolutely wonderful end to one of the best games ever. Here they come, folks. The winners of the first tourn..." The announcer spoke into the mic before Ben took it from him.

"Excuse me. Can I have your attention, please?"

Everyone stopped cheering.

Ben stands on the canon platform, pushing the shooter off. "There's something I'd like to say." Everyone looks confused, Ben looks around at everyone, "Give me an M!"

Ben does the cheer pose for M, before everyone copies whilst shouting, "M!"

Ben shouts again, "Give me an A!", repeating a cheer pose but the letter A now.

Everyone copes and shouts the letter again, Ben then shouts "Give me an L!" Everyone does an L with their arms as Mal realises, looking at Y/n shocked. Audrey also seems to notice as Ben continues, "What does that spell?"

Everybody but Y/n and Mal shout "Mal!" Evie and Lonnie turn to shout it to Mal and not out to the crowd.

"Come on, I can't hear you!"

Everyone shouts "Mal!" louder.

"I love you, Mal! Did I mention that?" Ben looks at Mal, everyone turns to her, her eyes widening.

"Ew." Y/n whispered, Evie nudging her. "What?"

Audrey looks around before whimpering and running away, Carlos laughing at her.

"Give me a beat!" Ben shouted at the band.

~MUSIC VIDEO~

Ben stood in front of Mal, he leaned in for a kiss but Mal held up Ben's jersey he had previously thrown to her.

Ben pulled Mal into his side, "I love you, Mal. Did I mention that?"

Just as Ben finished his sentence Audrey snatched the mic, "Chad's my boyfriend now! And I'm going to the coronation with him. So I don't need your pity date."

Ben takes the mic back "Mal! Will you go to the coronation with me?"

Mal rolled her eyes and held the mic towards her, "Yes!"

"She said yes!"

Audrey rolled her eyes and walked away, everyone cheered. Jay came up to the girls and Ben.

"Let's go, Ben. The whole team is waiting for you." Jay pulled Ben away slightly.

"Yeah," Ben held Mal's hand until he was too far.

"Bye ." Mal said as Ben walked away, "Whoo!"

Mal looked at Ben's jersey as the announcer talked, "What a victory. What a day for the Auradon Knight, finally winning back the trophy after so many years.

Mal looked at Evie and could tell she was upset, "I feel really sorry for Audrey."

"You do?" Evie looked at Mal before the both of them looked to the field.

"Yeah. I feel like if she were talented like you, and she knew how to sew and knew beauty tips, that she wouldn't need a prince to make her feel better about herself."

"I guess I am kind of talented." Evie laughed.

"You are definitely gifted." Y/n says, interrupting, reading her book.

"Thanks guys." Evie says to the pair.

"Yeah, yeah!" Jay calls as the team lifts him up, trophy in hand.