Author's Notes

Hello and welcome!

Thank you for your interest in Don't Ask, Don't Tell.

If you've made it this far, chances are we are like-minded people with no problem discussing a variety of topics, more or less uncomfortable, that make up every day life. But for clarity, I'll go ahead and start with the usual general disclaimer.

This book contains sensitive themes that could be triggering for some people such as offensive/degrading language and behaviour particularly targeted to the LGBTQ+ community, slurs, mention of mental-health struggles, violence and (consensual) explicit sex scenes. 

As always, I try my very hardest to treat each subject with realism and respect, but if you feel like any of them didn't quite hit the mark, please send me feedback so I can make it better.

While the story surrounding the main characters is a work of fiction, all other events mentioned are real, but the names of people involved as well as the chronological order and actual dates have been altered for artistic purposes.

The project in its entirety is fruit of my imagination and creativity and it's only been uploaded on this platform. Presence of my story on any websites outside Wattpad is unauthorized.

I hope you'll get to love my characters as much as I do! As usual, I'm looking forward to reading your comments and engaging with you about this project. And if you like it, don't forget to press that little start at the end of each chapter.

You can also fallow any teasers or updates on my dedicated Instagram account at https://www.instagram.com/skyj.wright/

Sending you all loads of love.

Sky, xx