Models

Thank you @Henriam_simp for requesting this! It's a very cool idea :) Thank you for being so patient with this!

Liam is a model and Henry is a normal guy, and they go to the same high-school.

Also, this is just like the normal TMF except Liam hasn't gone to their high school till this year.

Also some things are sorta cut short/lotta time skips, bc I don't want too long of a one shot :') I apologize!

Also I don't know that much about modelling, so.. if I say something that's not true for models I'm sorry 😅

Ship: Henriam ❤️💚
TW: None
POV: Liam

"Liam!" I hear my mom call from downstairs. I take my earbud out of my ear, hollering a "what?!" back.

"Get ready! You have a shoot to go to!" She orders. I sigh, taking my other earbud out, putting them in their case.

"Kay! I'm getting ready now!" I call back. I stand up, walking over to my closet.

At least school starts soon.. I have less shoots those days. I think.

I change into some black, ripped jeans, which are a little baggy for me, but that's how I like them. I throw on a white shirt with a gaming controller on it and throw a red hoodie on. I grab my phone and earbuds and go downstairs.

"About time." My mother scoffs, opening to door and walking out to the car. I roll my eyes before putting my shoes on, then following her out to the car.

I like being a model, don't get me wrong! It's just, the amount of modelling I do could be minimized.

Oh well, I guess.

POV: Henry

First Day Of School.

I walk through the halls of the familiar high-school, searching for my locker. As I continue walking, I here someone call my name.

"Hey, Henry. Over here!" Drew calls, and I look over to see him and Jake standing nearby. I also see that my locker is over there, so it's a win-win for me.

"Hey, guys! How was your summer?" I greet, walking over. I put my locker code in, opening it.

"Was good. I hung out with the club quit a bit!" Jake smiles, and I see Drew roll his eyes.

"You and your 'freak friends', huh?"

Jake gives him an unimpressed look.

Drew and the club had become somewhat of 'friends', if that's what they were. After last years incident, Drew got Jake back in the club and stopped picking on them. Though, when they weren't around, he still made those types of remarks.

We stand in awkward silence, the only noise being made coming from me putting my things in my locker.

"Anyway.." Jake starts, "Have you heard about the new kid?" Jake questions, changing the topic.

"Which new kid? We get like.. at least 5 every year." Drew spits.

"The one that's a model?! Yeah, apparently they're pretty well-known. Though I'm not big on modelling, so I've never heard of them." Jake explains. This peaks my interest.

"Really? What's their name? What have they modelled for?" I ask. Jake shrugs.

"I think their name is Liam. They've modelled for a couple brands, like Adidas. Not really sure of anymore they've modelled for though." Jake says.