To the mall

Chapter 4

Louis Tomlinson

 I will admit that this was a terrible experience and it scared me a lot. There now you know how I fell about this whole thing....but just because your life has took a sharp turn doesn’t mean you should quit on whats most important to you aside from your parents and girlfriend (which in my case is pranking people) (hehehe). 

 I woke up early.... I didn’t plan on waking up early but I did anyway...( by the way it was 10 am... Which to most people is late). At first I thought of waking Harry but than decided on something else....

 I went over to the other room to see if Niall , Zayn and Liam where awake. They weren’t, when I was going back to my room Jane came out of hers. Her hair was neatly brushed , she might have had a bit of mascara on (Im not sure considering that I just learened about mascaras) but nothing more, she was wearing skinny jeans, a yellow t-shirt, white nikes and had a heart necklace around her neck.

“Good morning” Jane said

“Good morning, wanna see me prank Harry?” I asked not wanting to lose any time

“Yeah, what are you planing on doing ?” Jane said. Honestly I was surprised that she said yes I thought she would have said something like ' Seriously Louis, how old are you. 

“Uh, I don’t know yet?” I replied

“Let’s spray paint Harry’s hair”

“Where do we find the paint?” 

“I have a few colors”

“Do you have green or purple”

“I have both, I’ll get green. It’ll mach his eyes” Jane said and ran into her room, with in minutes Harry’s hair was painted in 3 different tones of green and had purple highlights.

“He should be happy, now he has tones and highlights” I said and we both laughed

“Wanna prank the rest?” Jane asked and smiled a little. I didn’t like her or anything but no wonder Harry fell for her, and I’m grateful that he fell in love with her for 2 reasons...

Reason #1: She’s funny, smart, beautiful, knows how to have fun and knows when to be serious 

And

Reason#2: I forgot reason 2 but 1 is enough anyway

Jane had this fake tattoo making machine. You know those tattoos that come of in a period if time . We made one of those that said “ Mama, give me your cheesecake” and that applied it on to Zayn’s right cheek.

“Will your boss get mad?” I asked Jane. I didn’t want to get her in trouble by that dude.Man he's creepy.

“Not after he hear’s my reason”Jane said with a smile

“what’s your reason?”

“We need to go shopping for the red carpet and for you guys to wear when we move to Canada so since we can’t have the one direction crew going to Hollister I thought we’d change you guys up a bit. How’s that”

“Wow you’ve planned everything, bad girl you are”

“Okay let’s finish this and wake ‘em up” Jane said and we got to work. We spray painted Niall’s hair to black and tied Liam in his blanket and started tickling him. The first to wake up was Harry. We didn’t know that he had woken up till we herd him scream.

“I think Harry just woke up” Jane said and we ran to the room. Harry was standing infront of the mirror holding his hair.

“Louis I’m going to kill you” Harry said