The End.... in Iran?

Mr.Peterson's Pov

"Elli did you trace the number" I asked

"Yeah.... but... i'm not sure if I did it right" She said

"Is it your first time?" I asked kinda scared now. The last thing I wanted to do was get Jane and Harry killed.

"No, I've done it a 100 times at least" She said

"Than why do you think that you did it wrong?" I asked

"The location...it's ahh"

"Yeah.."

"They are in Iran" 

______________________

GUYSSSS.... that was the end. I'm soooooo happy yet sad. This book wasn't a huge succsess but I had somee really nice fans. I love everyone who has supported me and bothered to read this.

I will have a sequal and I will tell you what it's called.

I'm planning on finishing Hey Ho Let's Go now, to those who didn;t read it please do. It's another 1D (zayn) fanfic.I want to see how much of you are actually reading this so if you read this say chickens at the end of your comment.

 I have a Louis and Niall fanfiction in progress. Both the fanfics are something I have never tried wtitting. I will upload both of those once I finish wrotting them. I don't want to update them chapter by chapter....I will update those after I finish hey ho let's go.

As I have mentioned before.. I love you all.ONCE YOU ARE DONE READING THIS KEEP THIS IN YOUR LIBRARY SO WHEN I UPDATE THE SEQUAL YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IT'S CALLED.

I think that this book has a message... anyone who knows it, feel free to write it down in the comments and I will update the first chapter of my sequal book to the person with the correct and best guess. 

Continue reading to see the sad ending.

Luv ya allllll