breaking in

" hey wait!" paulina cried. " wait! thats my owner!!" she ran to the lady but the wind was too strong she had to think of a idea. " the cat car!" she jumped in the cat car.

" do you think they are okay?" miserina asked.

" okay?!" leonia cried. " okay you wore not looking!!!"

" it wasn't my idea to crash into that car!" miserina yelled back. " Daniela was flat okay?!"

" sorry......" Daniela spoke shyly.

" shut up!" miserina snarled. " your flat and you know it!"

" miserina!" patricia cried. " stop it!" 

" get in the car......." miserina sighed.

the cats get in the car driving to a house.

the cats get out of the car paulina got out and hid behind the car waiting for the cats to leave she heaves out a sigh before jumping on the car and to the roof but fell she shook off the dizziness and tried to open the door but its locked she waited for the women holding her owners she came paulina ran behind her and hid behind a pot she watched in utter shock. " oh cat goddess!" she ran to the room the lady is in hiding under the bed panting. " paul........"

2 days later paulina   was dozing off she woke up by footsteps she shivered in fear then she heard a voice a female voice spoke she can make out the words.

" I'm your number-one fan." . " There's nothing to worry about.... You're gonna be just fine. I'll take good care of you."

thats the words paulina heard it made her blood run cold and her tail bushing she raised one ear up to make out whats happening. 

" I'm your number-one fan."

paulina was scared she wanted to know who this women is then she heard her owners voices.

 " Where..?" Paul asked.

candice started to wake up. " ooh god uhhh wh-wha-what happened?" her face had markings and her head was pounding she looked up to see a women around pauls age. " who are you where im i what happened??!" 

" We're just outside Silver Creek...." the woman replied. 

" How long?" candice asked.

" you and paul had been here two days. You're gonna be okay." The woman said. " My name is Annie Wilkes."

  " annie wilkes that name sounded familiar have we met...............???" candice asked.

" no we havent but i love your singing." annie said.

" our number-one fan?" Asked Paul.

 annie laughed. " Yes. That's right. I'm also a nurse." she took out red pills and gave them to candice then paul she removed the iv tube on theyre hands paulina was shocked yet surprised. 

" a fan saved my friends??" she whispered.

miserina walked down the hall feeling stupid about herself. 

" hey miserina!" annie smiled then frowned. " whats wrong you look oogy!" she came to her cat. " are you sick a boo boo?" 

" no im not sick annie!" miserina said. " im just stupid! i ran into a car because of Daniela! she did a flat note again!"  she slumped down.

annie went into the room and got the red pills again to candice and paul.   " here..."

" What are they?" Paul asked.