Chapter 13

These guys are so confused and so am I.
The door in front of us had a little slide window thing.
This old dude from the restaurant started talking.
"What's the password"
"What?" The leader said.
"Not even close"
"You have three seconds!!"
"One" as the guy behind me gets lifted up with a hook.
"Two" then the guy on my right was lifted.
"Three" the last guy gets lifted and the leader turns around and sees me standing alone.

When they door behind him suddenly opens and a guy from the restaurant pulls out a frying pan and smacked the guy in the head with a frying pan.
"Frying pans who knew right?" I say.

When we all of a sudden hear the door getting beaten down behind me. Once it broke open someone grabbed my hand and told me to start running with them.
I did as I was told so. We were in a dungeon and we kept running until we were outside surrounded by these guards.
I hear one man say "get in the car!"
I do as he said so. I see this guy that helped me and Rosalie while we were out for her birthday.
God I miss her so much.

I hear the door close and look to my right to see the guy with the fish hook get it
"Come on let's go, he doesn't have a lot of time!"
We zoom off into the woods.
Then I realized where we are going.

To Rosalie's castle. They stop in the woods after I tell them to turn a few corners. I go through the little bushes covering the entrance.

"ROSALIE!?" "Rosalie let down your hair!" I say. there was no response. I wish about to use my knifes to climb up when I hear something open. just like that I seen Rosalie's beautiful long blonde hair fly down towards me.

As I was getting pulled up higher and higher I got anxious.

As I reach the top I get into the tower, "Oh Rosalie, I thought I'd never see you again" I look up to see Rose chained up. Before I could go running towards her I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen.

After that I remember being chained up and Rosalie right in front of me.

"James!"
"James! Omg you're still alive omg. Let me help you" Rosalie said grabbing her hair.
"No Rosalie don't do this" I say
"I can't let you die" Rosalie said in the saddest tone ever.
"If you do this then you will die" I say as I gaps for air with every word I say.
"I can't let you die James., I love you" I look in her eyes.
"Rose?"
"Yea?"
I pick up a piece of glass that's beside me, slowly going in for a hug when I go in quickly and chop off her hair.
"James", Rose said with a sad expression and tone.

"NO!" I hear Rosalie's mother say.
"NO NO NO NO, what have you done! What have you done?!" She kept saying.
I look over and she's grabbing all the hair. Once the brown hair touched her she turned into this very old lady with pure white hair. Rose looked so sad but I could tell this place wasn't her actual home.