Prologue

NEVADA 2021

As the sun sets on what seems to be an average day, A man makes his way to Las Vegas

In his car a man named Walter is on his phone,

"im still a few hours out from Vegas i just need to get through all of this nothing, Il meet you at the strip like we planned." He said

As he hangs up his car begins to stall and come to a stop on the side of the road.

"Dammit this isn't good." he said as he walks out of the car and pops the hood of the vehicle.

As he checks out the engine he comes to Realize he skipped shop class.

"I need to find some cell service," he thought to himself.

As he began to walk around with his phone in the air he thought he heard some shuffling nearby.

"Go on get out of here!" he yelled assuming it was just a small animal.

As he continued to search for service the rustling kept getting louder and more frequent.

"im not kidding get out of here dammit!" he yelled louder then last time.

As he continues to search for service the creature behind the noises reveals itself.

A creature on 4 legs with antlers and claws unlike any other beast in the desert.

"Holy shit shit shit shit" He said as he started to run from the beast,

He runs as fast as he possibly can hoping for the beast to lose interest but it is no where to be seen.

he makes it to his car and locks the door behind him, he takes a seat in his middle back passenger seat to stay away from the windows, and falls asleep for a short period of time.

He awakes to his car window being broken by the creature from earlier,

And its angrier then before, He bolts out the other door into the desert phone in hand,

The creature attempts to catch up to him, But Walter is no slouch.

Walters lives a healthy lifestyle and ran track back in the day, but it may not be enough to escape the beast on four legs.

The creature pounces on Walter, but Walter is not unarmed, he manages to grab his pistol and shoot the beast in the stomach and continue his dash away from the creature,

He finds himself near a cliff and sits down to rest, and finds out he has cell service after this hectic night.

But he hears the beasts roar, and hes no longer alone.

The creature breaths near Walter, and is about to leave when Walters phone rings.

Walters phone plays "Do ya really wanna taste it" By Wig wam as the creature brutally mauls him to death.

The beast of the desert did in fact want to taste it and he did successfully.

and he claims another victim.