Chapter 5

The 7 men have all regrouped, But so have the Chiklus, and they are approaching, and the survivors don't realize it.

Riley is sitting by the fire.

Dave is keeping watch.

John is checking his weapon.

Douglas is talking to Joel.

Harrison is listening to Joel speak.

Thomas is preparing for the next fight.

Joel is explaining how to defeat the Chiklus.

"What most people don't know until its too late is just how intelligent the Chiklus are." Joel said.

"So we need to hurry out of here now." He continues.

All 7 men head to Joel's car, Joel enters the vehicle, And attempts to start it.

The Car will not start.

"What the hell is this thing doing?" Joel yells to himself.

As Joel attempts to start the car, All hell breaks loose, The Chiklus are attacking.

"SHOOT THEM DAMMIT" Harrison yells.

Douglas fires a gun at a Chiklu, But it jams, The Chiklu pounces Douglas, And it does not hesitate for one second, The rest of the group are not fast enough and the Chiklu Rips out Douglases throat.

Douglas is Dead.

"HOLY SHIT IT JUST KILLED DOUGLAS!" John yells.

The Chiklus retreat, And take Douglases corpse with them.

"Dammit, I can't believe this, Not Douglas." Riley says as he sits down.

The group mourns for a fallen comrade and friend.

"I told you and you wouldn't listen, The Chiklus do not mess around, they are killers, and your friend wasn't taking it seriously, And he died for it." Joel said.

"Shut the fuck up man before i beat the shit of you." Dave says.

Joel and Dave look like they are about to fight it out but Riley calms them both down.

"Lets all just chill out here, This isn't gonna help us get out of this desert, we need to fix the damn car." Riley says.

The group heads to the car and takes a look, And the news for them is not good at all.

"They tampered with the damn car Joel" Thomas said.

"He isn't wrong Joel look at this, its all wrong." Harrison said.

"I cannot believe this, Those 4 legged bastards, how can they tamper with cars?" John says.

"Like i've been telling you, The Chiklus are highly intelligent, And do things like this all the time. Joel says.

"Lets look at Riley's car." Harrison says.

They look over Riley's car, and it looks fine, Just needs the keys of course.

"Well lets start it up and get the hell out of here." Thomas says.

"We lost the keys earlier, Douglas was supposed to find them." John says.

"Do you know if he found them?" Riley says.

"Well they aren't in the car, so maybe?" John replies.

"Well isn't this just great, The only guy who has a car that runs doesn't have his keys because his dead buddy may or may not have found them and if he did the keys are in some Chiklu den, How wonderful!" Joel says.

The group has to decide what to do, They have to choose between Finding the den and maybe finding the keys, Or attempt to walk the distance to a nearest town.

"I guess lets go find that damn den." Riley says.

"Alright then." John replies.

The group goes to the Chiklu den.