Chapter 7

The night continues, And their is only one way to escape the Chiklus.

And that is survive until morning.

Riley is walking around the shack.

Thomas is resting on a rock somewhere in the desert.

Harrison is walking with Dave.

John is resting in the shack.

Dave is on edge.

Douglas is Deceased.

Joel is Dead.

Thomas is sitting on a rock in the desert, when all of a sudden he hears a growl, Could it be the Chiklu from earlier? He grabs his knife in preparation for a fight.

Thomas hands are shaking from fear as he waits for the Chiklu to show itself.

But as the Chiklu walks out of the shadows, He hears the growls of another behind him.

Thomas does not stand a chance, This is an unwinnable fight.

Thomas must decide between running, Or taking out as many Chiklus with him as he can.

"If it's a fight you want its what your gonna get." He says.

The Chiklus rush him, and the fight begins.

He stabs a Chiklu in the throat killing it instantly, But the other Chiklu goes in for the kill, And pounces Thomas, And kills him.

Thomas is Dead.

Elsewhere, Harrison and Dave are walking in the desert, heading back to camp.

"I never thought this trip would go this way, It wasn't suppose to end like this." Dave said.

"I can't believe no one stopped you from coming into this desert, Did you not stop in town on the way here?" Harrison said.

"We did, But only Riley left the car, And he never mentioned it to us at all." Dave replied.

"That's impossible, its almost enforced as law to warn people heading into the desert of the threat of death." Harrison said.

"Well he never said anything to us about it." Dave tells Harrison.

The two men continue to the camp, Hopeful to find Joel.

They arrive at camp, And they walk up to the car.

And all they find is a mess of blood in the driver seat of Riley's car.

"What the hell happened here?" Dave says.

"It looks like Joel must've been in the front seat of the car, And was attacked by a Chiklu, The bastard was gonna leave us to die." Harrison tells Dave.

"Well shit, Are the keys still in the ignition?" Dave asks.

"Yes, Lets try to start the car." Harrison says.

Harrison takes his hand and places it on the key, Turning it to attempt to start the car.

The car clicks, It will not start.

Angered, Dave kicks the car as hard as he can.

Dave hurts his leg kicking the car, A Foolish Mistake.

"Why the hell would you do that?" Harrison says.

"I was Pissed." Dave says as he limps to what little flame is being emitted by the campfire.

Both men take a seat at the campfire, Taking a moment to rest.

"So what do we do now?" Dave says.

"We wait until morning, its our only option now that the cars are both unusable." Harrison says.

"Do they not come out in the day?" Dave asks.

"No they do not, They only leave the den during the night." Harrison Replies.

"Alright that's good news then," Dave says.

"We need to keep moving, Its harder for them to find us if we move." Harrison Tells him.

Elsewhere, Riley And John are in the abandoned shack.

"So what do we do now Riley?" John asks.

Riley does not answer John's Question.

"Riley? What are you doing over there?" John says.

Riley does not answer his brother again.

"Riley answer me dammit." John yells.

"I knew John, I knew and i still brought everyone out here." Riley says.

"What the hell are you talking about Riley?" John asks.

"I knew something was wrong with this desert, But i still brought everyone out here." Riley says.

"Shut up, You couldn't have known, Don't blame yourself for this." John tells his brother.

"No, The towns people warned me while you guys were in the car, And instead of turning around, I kept going And now Douglas is dead." Riley says.

"What the hell? Why didn't you tell us about this you idiot!" John yells.

"I didn't want to turn around and go back, I wanted to go camping with my friends." Riley tells him.

"And now we are all gonna die you Dumbass!" John yells at him.

The yelling attracts a local Chiklu, And its ready for a meal.

The Chiklu jumps on the roof of the shack, and its ready to get in.

"Shit we need to do something," John tells Riley.

John picks up his pistol, And checks the magazine, Only 2 bullets left.

"Damn, That's not good, Only 2 left." John says.

Riley stands up and picks up his wooden spear from earlier.

The two brothers must now decide, Will they stay in the shack, Or will they fight the Chiklu Headon? 

"We gotta leave, This building won't hold for much longer Riley." John says.

Riley gets ready to leave the shack and fight the Chiklu.

"Alright, Lets do this then." Riley replies.

The brothers burst out of the shack ready for a fight with the Chiklu.

It jumps off the roof and attacks John.

Riley is fast how ever and saves his brother from the Chiklu.

The Chiklu and Riley are both waiting for the other to make the wrong move.

Riley hears a roar from somewhere else in the desert, And in the split second he looked away the Chiklu attacks, However John aims his gun and fires one bullet into the Chiklu's head.

The Chiklu has died, And the brothers are victorious in this battle.

Elsewhere however, Things are not going as well for Harrison and Dave, Who are battling a duo of Chiklus.

"Shit this is bad." Harrison yells as the Chiklus are closing in.

"What do we do Harrison?" Dave yell to Harrison.

Harrison and Dave must decide, Will they fight or will they run?

They decide to run from the Chiklus and get back to camp.

The men run and see the small campfire flame in the distance, But Dave's Decision to kick the car earlier is proving detrimental as he is limping, And this allows the Chiklus to take advantage.

The Chiklus grab Dave, And he is killed by both Chiklus.

Dave is Dead.

Harrison makes it to the car, and pops the trunk, And jumps into it and hides, He is safe for now.