chapter 3

After school, I went house and did my homework and chores, hoping this would keep my mind off this. I was not able to process any of what happened today at school at all it was crazy that had to happen one of my worst nights came true.  The girls and I did our daily face time to catch up on what happened during the day. Alyssa was telling Ava and Emma about what happened with Erick in class.

"Wait so he ended talking to you like there is no problem between you two," Ava said

"Exactly I was shocked that I could not even say anything to him or move," I said, "he did seem pretty happy for some reason".

"My questions is a way though he would do and way he gives you his number to. I think this is very weird what are you going to do" Emma said.

"Well I have to do the project I'm not going to fail the class but I'm nervous about it for some reason," I said.

"We'll sleep on it and do not overthink everything that is going to happen is going to be ok," Ava said.

After that, we all hung up after I was getting ready trying not to think about it hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

~~~~~

The next day at school I was trying to get through the day, not think about what will happen after school. I'm trying to avoid it as much as possible at school so I do not have to see him till I absolutely have to see him.

When it came to lunch I went to my usual spot and waited for Alyssa to get there.

"Hey Mayte how are you feeling today,"  Alyssa said.

"I feel a little bit better but I'm still frecking out," I said 

"Do not worry it will be find and maybe you will find out why the others did what they did back then. I know  that he had  nothing to do with he was not there when it happen right." 

"Well it that when he got here he just fit so well with them that it was hard not to hate him" 

Alyssa roll her eyes and said, "Whatever and it seems that he kinda likes your, or is he really trying to be your friends".

"As if never going to happen" 

All of sudden the bell rang for to end of lunch me and Alyssa got our stuff and headed to class.