1 • Endless

"Do flowers have feelings too?", a small voice filters out between the white noise of bird's chirping and the gentle breeze blowing through tall grasses

The shape of a blond thirteen year old can be seen prancing around in the weaving fields of flowers and plants. Having been the Goddess of harvest; you would think Suhyeon had an answer to most of the toddler's questions.

Jimin was a sweetheart, didn't really sport any interchangeable traits as he floats down the grass like a god sent angel.

The only catch is, he wasn't hers.

The child was left at her doorstep on the evening of a full moon, left for her to wonder who he had really belonged to. Left with no choice at all, despite this she did her best to tend to his needs, not quite giving him love but giving him a shelter and some food to eat. The goddess gives herself pride for that alone.

Alas, she had not entirely been a great mother to the child but he gave her nothing to despise him for which only made her irritation rise. She opts not to answer instead, allowing the blond to skip around the field as if he was sprinkling stardust on everything he touched. It made her despise him even more, for being perfect. For just being there.

"You don't answer him." someone whispers menacingly behind her, the goddess quickly flipping her gaze to look but is greeted by nothing. Her face contorting into a scowl.

"Reveal yourself, Pluto." she snapped out, hearing gentle rumbling laughter in front of her.

She returns her gaze in front to catch sight of her brother sat on top of their garden fountain, legs folded and eyes glinting in mischief. The latter had so much mystery that came with him.

"No familiarities, Goddess?" the God of the underworld sneered out, eyes flashing golden.

"Leave!" Suhyeon screeched out, stomping her way towards his younger brother. As god's and goddesses, the lot of them tend to stop aging once they hit their 20's.

Jungkook, the God of the unseen was promiscuously called by multiple names. None of those he was proud of, as he hasn't even laid a finger on any God or Goddess in question - yet so much rumors had already surfaced with his silence that he just decided it was a waste of energy to fight their nonsensical stories.

He was a young God, not even fully grown yet; in human years he may be considered in the age of approximately sixteen years old but nothing can nearly suffice to how complicated aging in Olympus was.

"I'm deeply wounded, sister." Jungkook drawled out, tilting his head and closing his eyes when he feels the gentle touch of the sun on his face.

"I said I won't give him to you!" The goddess spat out unkindly, "He's my child-"

"He's not yours." Jungkook boomed out, voice low as he hops down of the fountain with an unkind gaze directed at his sister. "We're destined, Demeter. You can't keep him away from me forever, He's mine."