2 • Love

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
Darling, when I'm fast asleep. I've seen this person watching me saying,"Is it worth it? Is it worth it? Tell me, is it worth it?"
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

"How is he?" Taehyung asked as they rode his horse in silence, since they left at the break of dawn they could already make out the light shadow of the sun peaking from the trees

"Hm?" Jimin hummed in question, his cheek smushed on his brother's back as he stared at the leaves of the trees they passed by. "Whom are you asking for?"

"Your destined." The son of Zeus supplied helpfully, "I wanted to know how he's like."

"Hades has been talked about in Olympus a lot." the blond mutters in response, straightening his back to wake his sleepy body up. "Have you not heard of him?"

"I've heard horrible rumors." Taehyung voiced out truthfully, glancing at his brother by the shoulder. "None of those I believe over your own statements."

"You flatter me, sunshine." Jimin giggled out patting the latter by his shoulder. "Aphrodite pales in comparison to him." the blond begun, looking at the ground in bashfulness.

"You must be heavily enchanted then." the brunet teased, laughing when he feels the lightest pinch on his hip in retaliation.

"He is also unwise, always prioritizing my own sake before his." the blond continued, sighing as he remembered the bruises on his destined's frame.

"He's like you." Taehyung points out, hopping off of his horse and gesturing to a small abandoned cottage in the middle of the woods. "Oracle." he says simply as his brother's survey the surroundings.

"Thank you." Jimin mutters gratefully, hopping off of the horse to follow suit and rushing to hug his brother tight.

"Is this a farewell?" the son of Zeus asked, voice wavering ever so slightly. "I'll miss you so much."

"Never a farewell." the blond responds, separating from the hug and smiling at the brunet. "Always a see you later."

"Take care, God of Spring and the Underworld." Taehyung says, bowing in respect. Jimin lets a smile grace his features, and bows back.

"The Honor is mine, Son of Zeus." he replied warmly.

The blond stays back as he watches his brother dust himself off, skillfully finding a seat on his horse and nodding at Jimin's direction. He waves slightly and looks at the puddle of water in front of him that splashed his shoes.

"I know you're listening, Hoseok." Jimin laughed out in amusement. "Leave me be."

Jimin turns his heel and stalks toward the small cottage, his pace determined. He carefully opens the door and ignores the creak it makes, stumbling inside the dark. There wasn't any light switches in the room, and it looked old and dusty as if it hasn't been tended to for years. The blond hesitates, looking around for signs of the Oracle.