3 • Endless

Trigger Warning:Graphic depictions of ViolenceBlood & Gore

Trigger Warning:
Graphic depictions of Violence
Blood & Gore

Jungkook hated his Olympian name.

He hated having been designated as God of the Underworld, he can make do as God of the Unseen or God of wealth but he absolutely hated the misconception that came with his name and the world of the dead. It was a stupid decision based on drawing lots, thus why Zeus got the sky as his domain and how Poseidon got water.

Everyone treated him differently because he'd be the future ruler of the Underworld, being unorthodox may be fun for the most part but having the attention of everyone in Olympus annoys the hell out of him.

Often he wonders if maybe he'd have it a little easier if he was like Poseidon, or Zeus; but his brother's were already consumed with their unnecessary competition of being the best that Jungkook had gave up on them already.

"Hades!" Poseidon screamed out, snapping his fingers in front of the God. "Have you gone deaf?"

"To hell with you!" Jungkook scowled out, slapping the hand in front of him away. "Leave me alone, Poseidon. I am not interested in playing your stupid water game."

"Why? Scared I'll beat you?" the God contested, puffing his chest in courage.

Jungkook rolls his eyes and kicks his brother away using the heel of his foot, Poseidon laughs at the expression Pluto gives him and sticks his tongue out petulantly.

"You're so serious all the time-"

"Leave him alone, Poseidon." Hestia interjected, pinching the God of the sea by his ear and dragging him to his seat.

"Sea beast." Zeus snorted out as he stared at the Goddess who was reprimanding the God of the Sea, said man straightens his back with the statement and launches himself towards Zeus in fury, the latter only cackling at the God in teasing.

They were just supposed to be having dinner and it was this chaotic.

"Imbeciles." Jungkook muttered under his breath, dodging the plate that gets carelessly thrown in the air.

"Pluto~" Demeter called off in a light and airy tone, placing a peace of bread on the God's empty plate. "Have this!" she exclaims enthusiastically, smiling at the God of the Underworld and making a move to touch the latter's shoulder.

"Don't touch me, Demeter." Jungkook hissed out, dodging the hand and moving away from the Goddess. "I'm not a fool like those two. I will not engage in inappropriate acts with you."

"Darling, be a charm like your brothers and let me touch you." the Goddess purred out, reaching over to the God's chest.

"Have you lost your mind?!" Jungkook snapped, pushing his sibling away. "Do not touch me! Only my destined can!"