chapter 1.

Woow this is pretty, " I picked a hair pin and recognizing its beauty further and further..

Drop that pin, right now. How dare you you touch royal stuffs" a girl on top of the horse shouted angrily

I looked up at her, she seams like 16 years just like me. But she was cold and arrogant ." I don't like being told what to do " I replied

"Huh, did you all hear that, did you guys hear...she just talked back to me..lock this girl in the dungeon right now." She shouted

She was in front and protected by 5 men also in horses . Two of them droped down to catch me.

"Let go of me, I just picked it and I wasn't going to take it anyway. " I shouted as they were dragging me  to the horse.

Woman, talking back to a princes is prohibited, as if you don't know who she is" one man talked to me.

" Oh so the idiot princes of this country is her, I heard a lot about you. And nothing was good" I replied looking at the girl sercastically

The girl ,they said was a princes looked angrily on me, and said " don't just lock her in the dungeon, kill her when we are there."

This time, I was quiet. Beheading was something that scared me. Yet, I didn't want to look defeated, but I was scared.
I looked on the clothes I wore, it was a dress very old for a girl like me, a pair of worn out sandles . No jewellery and my hair just tied to bunny.

We arrived in the palace,. Wow it's so big . It's bigger than ours anyway. That I accepted. Their security is tight, so that's y father told me that there was no way to fight them only if someone sneaks in the palace now I get it. If me and my kingdom would come , we would be outnumbered. I was bussy thinking when I heard " get down you idiot girl, stupid enough as an old ..."

I had to look inexperienced , so I looked somehow scared to get down the horse.

Pull her down" she shouted

A man came and drag me down, I fell hard on the ground and bruised . I wanted to shout but it's not my place. I am hear for a purpose. I went small.

Look here stupid girl, you will either lick my shoes as an apology ...or I behead you right now. She said hastily .

Yes, I came here for a purpose. But licking a shoe doesn't suit a princes like me, if people hear about it, when I make it and go back to my kingdom victorious ,these rumours will affect me. But currently I am not a princes ,I am ina mission as a homeless girl.

"Are you finding the guts to lick my shoes" she said sarcastically ...

Kill me. " I shouted .

What...!!! " She said in awe "

Kill me , I may die with honour " I honestly didn't know what I was talking about either, I real was scared inside.

"Y'all look at this poor girl trying to act royal, hahahaaha behead her " she said as she walked away from the tree that was hung to behead criminals.

A small sweat run down my fore head as the two strong men held me and tied me , I started swinging with a rope on my neck , failing to breath ... Until I could t hold it and closed my eyes.