💝 (Mary)

-Mary Our Mother-

The time I was on death of myself. Getting buried by strangers. Full of dirt on the ground. It was the time that this also happend to my great grandfather, Felix. He was buried and 40 days he was a skull. Perhaps people would cry.

It was my 40 days. My family lit up a candle on my gravestone. It was hard for them that I left them cry all along. And it was my fault for dying and getting killed by my friend David. All though his plan was to kill me and get my stuffs for his girlfriend Ari.

'I miss you Y/n.' Mom said, at the earth crying and sobbing.

'You're at the safe place. I love you sweetheart' Mom said.

Dad turned around and looked at mom, he sigh and went to her and rubbing her back while they cry infront of my gravestone. Eve, Jacob and Marian crys hard than it would be. I can't come there no more at the earth. The matters is I am here to protect my family.

'Ready to go Y/n?' Mary said and smiled.

'Yes I am, but I don't want to see them cry.' I said and smiled weak

'Am sure that you can always visit them Y/n, don't you cry. At the Heaven you can't get starved or hurt. Jesus, Joseph, Angels and I are here for you. Don't cry hun' she said and went up to me and hug me.

She pulled the hug and looked at me and say, 'Are you now ready to get there?' She said

'Yes I am, thank you for the support' I said, going to the stairs and I saw Jesus/God. The goddess and the Almighty Father at the Hevean. I stood there and and smiled at him. He was happy to see me getting to meet him and be with him.

'Hello, it was nice meeting you with me. So, here's a simple question to answer. You won't get to hell my child. Always think positive. I am here for you to answer this. Have you spread my word?' He said and looked at me.

'Yes I did, but none of them listen to me. I also read the Bible' I said and smiled.

'You really spread my word, I saw you did it.' He said and let his Angels make my way to The Gates of Hevean.

'Welcome to Hevean, Y/n' Gabriel the Archangel said.

I went inside and saw the most golden world ever! Fountain, harmless animal, trees, house and a castle! The floor are shiny, bright and beautiful as it always! There he was. My great grandfather, Felix.

He was happy patting the white cat. Those are so harmless. I would either sit beside my great grandfather and greet him. And there. I saw Mary. My Heavenly Mother. Jesus, the son of the father, Joseph, his father.

The 3 of them smiled happily and great to see me.
                                                                        -

A/N: I hope you like it <3

Bible Verse: Above all, love each other deeply- Peter 4:8

Question: Have y'all watch the 'The Bible'?

Greet: Jesus Is Coming Soon! (Don't judge me please, I am a Religious)

Bye bye, always think positive and spread the Gospel :)