Chapter 2

-Picture is Tess

Zach's boyfriend walked towards Zach, planting a kiss, making me uncomfortable. His hair was blonde, with his light green eyes, making him look straight.

He wrapped his arm around Zach, protecting him from everything, including me, "Tom." He nodded his head.

Yeah right, he's gayer than you Zach.

"Tess." I said holding my hand out, trying to greet him.

He just looked at my hand like it had some disease, I washed my hands last time I remember.

"This is my best friend babe." Zach said trying to save me from the awkward moment.

Zach's P.O.V

Tess has been my best friend since 7th grade, we're like glue, stuck together.

Tess has always been there for me, like I've been there for her.

I could tell she was nervous meeting Tom. Yeah he looks scary, but he's not really.

I watched her, as she held out her hand to him, he just looked at it.

Wow. Jerk.

I tried to save her from the awkward moment, but it wasn't working.

Her blonde hair fell in hair perfectly, making her look perfect. Her blue eyes just popped, making her look so beautiful. I mean I can do this all day, and say how beautiful she was.

"So how long have you and Zach been dating?" Tess asked Tom trying to start a conversation.

Oh boy.