Chapter 6

Zach's P.O.V

-After the lunch date

I sat on the couch, texting Tess back and forth.

Tom was sitting next to me playing the Xbox, yelling at the screen.

My feet was laying, lazily across his lap, with my back pressed against the arm of the couch.

I looked up at him, admiring his green eyes, I'm slowly falling for him. He is so cute. I don't even know how I got him.

My phone bussed causing me to walk up from my daydream. It was Tess. I ignored it going back to the pictures I was looking at.

Wolfs. Wolfs are my favorite to look at, especially the vampire wolf. It just so fantastic to learn and read about, and you know that other special stuff.

"Hey babe." Tom said getting closer to me, leaning in to kiss me. I pulled away just to tease him a little. Bad mistake.

He grabbed me, forcing me my down so I was under him. He started kissing down my neck, I giggled a little of how good it felt, plus it tickles.

I use all my force to push him off, and I get on top of him, straddling him, I started kissing him down his neck.

I pulled away from him so it wouldn't get anymore heated. I wasn't ready, plus I want to wait.

I get off of him to go get some cookies and my computer so I can watch some anime. Anime is my life, like for real.

I come back with cookies in my hand, one in my mouth, and my laptop in my other hand.

Tom was smirking at me when I came back, "Hey you." He winked.

Oh boy.
•••

Author's note

Sorry I haven't wrote in awhile, forgive me.