Chapter 1

Tess's P.O.V

"BOOM CLAP THE SOUND OF MY HEART!" Zach yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Zach! People are staring." I said, trying to quiet him.

"I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!" He screamed, running towards me, picking me up and spinning me around, making my blonde hair go everywhere.

"Zach I had my hair perfect!" I said as he still spun me around in circles.

Zach is my best friend, ever since 7th grade. He's the gay best friend, like every girl wants.

He's the person to go to when you're having a bad day, or your outfit isn't working for you. He's very blunt, but always has a cheerful attitude towards everything.

"T stop worrying, he's gonna like you." Zach said as he put me down. I'm meeting his boyfriend for the first time.

I want to make this perfect, it's my best friends boyfriend, "But what if he doesn't." I whinnied, trying to fix my hair at the same time.

"Tess, he's gayer than I am. Now let me help you." He stated, and reached for my hair to help.

"Zach I love you, but you can't do hair." I said, still trying to fix the mess.

"Let me braid it then." He said still offering to help me with the nest.

"Why don't you just put a bun instead." I tried to smile, I don't want a silly braid, I want him to like me, I hate when his boyfriends hate me.

He did as I said, making the perfect messy bun, "Thank you zach." I said to him as he sat and waiting for his boyfriend.

He fixed his beanie that he always wore, revealing his brown golden hair. His blue eyes were light like the sky.

He's the best person in my life, he's the best. Whenever I need him, he's there, whenever he needs me, I'm there. I love him.

I was woken from my daze from a car pulling up, seeing a tall guy step out.

This is it.