Chapter 4

-picture is Tom

Tess's P.O.V

I washed my hands, feeling the the cold water hit my skin. I looked in the mirror looking pleased with what I see.

I looked at my shirt to see if there was anything offensive ok it, and there was nothing on there. I don't know why Tom hates me. He just met me.

I walked out, and soon as I did, everything hurt.

I felt my butt go numb, and I looked up met eyes with...

I think it's the waiter. The cute one.

He had the perfect color of brown hair, and prettiest blue eyes.

He was on the ground too, holding his shoulder, I guess that's what I ran into.

"Sorry." I said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. I'm so awkward. Ugh.

He got up, holding out a hand for me, waiting for me to the take it, "Sorry about that." He said, dusting off his pants, after he helped me up.

"No it was my fault. I'm sorry." I smiled, dusting off my pants also.

"How about I take you out for dinner, you know, for a I'm sorry gift." He smirk, causing him to look very attractive.

I smirk back, "Well give me a pen and paper, so I can write my number down." He did as he was told, and I did my job, and wrote down my number.

"Tess by the way." I said handed him the paper and pen, with a smile on my face.

God I'm professional flirt.

"Jake." He winked, and grinned.

"I'll see you around, Jake." I walked off, flipping my hair like a natural.

That was the first time I ever flirted.

Probably the last.