0.3

Back at the tower, the long haired man was putting up his art supply in his box and smiled brightly at Crylics.

"This is it!"

He closed the box and picked up the turtle.

"This is a very big day, Crylics. I'm finally going to do it. I'm going to ask her."

Crylics smiles at him held his head high up for him.

"Raphael~"

He gasped with glee and looked at his pal.

"It's time!"

"Let down your hair~"

Crylics smiled at his pal and stood tall.

He chuckled and turned to his painting.

"I know. I know."

He picked up Crylics and put him on the ground. Raphael pulled the curtain close to hide the pinting a little.

"Don't let her see you."

Crylics moves more in the dark and went in his shell.

"Raphael, im not getting any younger down here!"

He hurried to the window and looked down at his mother.

"Coming,mother!"

He grabbed his hair, put it on a hook that was over his window, and threw it put the window for her to grab it.

His mother, Gothel, grabbed the hair, wrapped it around her hand, step on the loop she made,and tugged for Raphael to pull her up.

Raphael pulled his hair and began to bring her up. Soon as she made it to the window and stepped in the room.

He removed his hair from the hook panting and smiled at his mother.

"Hi~Welcome home, mother."

Gothel removed her hood revealing her grey-black hair and winkled face. She smiled at him.

"Raphael,  how you manage to do that every single day without fail. It looks absolutely exhausting, Darling. "

He chuckles and moved a stran of hair from his face.

"OH! It's nothing."

"Then I don't know why it takes so long," she said as she boop his nose.

He look at her slightly hurt.

"Oh,darling, I'm just teasing,"

Gothel laughs and walks away with her basket. Raphael laughs with relief and follows her to a mirror.

"All right, so mothee,mother, you know tomorrow is a very big day..."

Gothel not listening to him looked herself in the mirror  and began looking at her flows.

"Raphael, look in that mirror. "

She pull him close to her. He was two inches taller than her,but he felt small to her. They look into the mirror.

"You know what I see? I see a string, confident beauty," Gothel said looking at herself.

Raphael smiled as he felt as if she talking about him.

"Hmm."

"Oh, look you're here too," she laughed.

He frowned and looked at her in the mirror.

"I'm just teasing. Stop taking everything so seriously, Darling."

Gothel moves closer and stretched her face to look younger.