X

*Y/N*

Anxiety was eating me from the inside out. I was so nervous to see Octavio after everything that had happened. I'm still so hurt.

I was pacing my room waiting to set out for the beach. I didn't know what he had planned but I was willing to hear him out. We will be on this island for a while, it's better to talk things out and be friends than never talk again.

I wore a swimsuit under my shorts and top just in case. I slid on some sandals and took a deep breath before leaving my room.

As I walked along the beach I looked around for Octavio but I couldn't seem to find him. The sun was starting to set now.

Finally, after I had walked all the way to the other side of the beach I spotted him. He was just in swim trunks and a t-shirt.

There was a huge blanket set out with a variety of foods sitting on top of it. There were flat pillows to sit on, candles, and roses.

When he spotted me walking towards him he sprung up and grabbed some of the flowers. He ran up to me and threw his arms around me in a hug.

"Thank you for coming," he said still embracing me.

"Wow, Octavio... this is beautiful," I said looking at what he had set up.

"Come sit," he grabbed my hand to interlock our fingers but I pulled them away and walked myself over.

He sat across from me and was fidgeting with his hands.

"Look, Y/N- I really like you. I have never felt this way about someone so fast in my life. You make me feel like I'm in a constant high. I always want to be around you. I've made some shitty decisions lately, but I never meant to hurt you. I made a stupid, drunken mistake a couple of days before I met you. I immediately tried to fix it, in the only way I could, by turning her down. Then after meeting you I felt the need to protect you and made another stupid mistake thinking it would help. I can't promise I won't make more mistakes in general, but I can promise that you're the only one that I want, and I won't ever do those things again. Will you give me another chance."

This boy really knows what a girl wants to hear. My heart strings were definitely pulled.

"I really like you too, Tavio. I think I overreacted as well, but it's just that I've been extremely hurt in the past by an unfaithful relationship, so honestly, I'm just scared. I don't want to hurt like that again." I was looking down now, too embarrassed to face him.

"Y/N, I would never be unfaithful to you. I'm so sorry. If you were mine, and mine only, that's all I would ever need in my life." He scooted closer to me.

"I- I want to give you another chance." I looked up at him.

"Y/N," he leaned over and grabbed a single rose, "will you be my girlfriend? I promise to make you the happiest girl in the world," he smiled as he placed the rose in my hands.

I twirled it around and smiled at it. I looked back up at him, staring into his hazel eyes.

"I would like that, yes,"

His goofy smile grew even bigger. Heat rose to my cheeks as he made me blush. He brought his hand up to my face and leaned in.

I closed the gap between us, closed my eyes, and our lips connected. It was a sweet kiss. He pulled away, only slightly.

"Thank you, Y/N." He whispered, his breath hot on my lips.

I leaned forward again, pecking his lips in response. The smile on his face never disappeared.

"Now, we've been here for almost two days and we haven't gone swimming... I think that's a problemo, hermosa," He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Honestly, I agree." I laughed as he stood up, dragging me up with him.

"Then, let's go!" He ran, still grasping my hand, towards the water.

He ran straight in, our clothes still on. He dove under the water and came up shaking his hair like a dog. I giggled as I shielded my face from the water he was splashing.

He dove under again, this time coming right up to me under the water and picking me up as he surfaced. I shrieked as he held me up, his arms around my thighs.

"Tavio, let me down!" I laughed, squirming in his grasp.

He smirked before pulling me under the water with him. He placed a kiss on my lips under the water before we both came up for air.

We continued messing around in the water until the sun was almost gone. The water was starting to get cold so we made our way out.

Tavio wrapped a towel around me before I sat on the blanket with him. He sat behind me, his legs spread out so I could lean back on his chest as we watched the sun finally disappear.

"Come on, hermosa. Let's go back inside. I don't want you to catch a cold," Tavio said wrapping his arms around me to warm me up.

I agreed and helped him pack all of the things he had set up. We made our way back inside. Tavio walked me to my room, kissing me goodnight before he left.

I changed out of my soaking wet clothes and ran to the shower. I tried to make it warm but it was just freezing cold. I could not shower in that after being in the ocean.

I was blushing like crazy

I was blushing like crazy. I was so embarrassed, but I really wanted a warm shower.

I grabbed a bag and put a change of clothes and my shower supplies in it before heading over to Octavio's room.

As soon as I knocked on the door it swung open. Tavio was already showered and in his boxers. My eyes were drawn to his body.

"My eyes are up here, hermosa," he snickered, and I blushed even harder.

"I- didn't-" I tried to save myself as I walked inside his room.

"I'm just teasing, Y/N. You can look at me all you want. Please look at me all you want," he winked, walking up to me and placing his arms on my hips.

"Is your shower on?" I asked him, trying to change the subject.

"You're cute when you're flustered," he smiled down at me, "Sí, I wanted to warm up the water so you didn't have to wait."

"Thank you, Tavio. I won't be long." I pecked his lips before going inside the bathroom.

"Take as much time as you need." He said through the doorway.

I got in the shower after stripping. The water was perfectly steamy. I felt so much calmer. After about ten minutes I heard a slight knock on the door.

"Yeah?" I called, hearing the door open.

"Y/N, I'm going crazy out here," he started, I could tell he was right behind the curtain, "I can't stop thinking about you in here. Can I- Can I join you?"