Life Is Hard Sometimes(Part 1)

Mark's POV

I wake feeling like something is off "Hello is someone there?" I say quietly in the darkness of my room but there was no answer so I got up and looked around the room but saw nothing "Mm" I feel a strong presence behind me "Hello Mark~" I hear a deep voice from behind, I turn around and I see a tall pale figure in front of me "W-who are you? How do you know my name?" he grins at me with red eyes "I know a lot of things Mark, I am a demon and your evil twin in a way" the more I looked at him, the more he looked like me but pale and red eyes "Ok..... what do you want from me?" he laughs evilly "I want you to be my vessel and I want full control" he said with a deep staticky tone "...........You......want..............me.....to.......be..... your.......WHAT?!" I yelled at him, think god no one was home that night "Calm down" I rolled my eyes "Calm down! No don't tell me to calm down you son of a bitch!!" I shouting then about warning he shoved me against the wall "That's my mother your talking about!" I rolled my eyes annoyingly at him while smiling "I thought demons didn't have parents" he backed off and walked away "Well the only ones that have parents are the ones that used to be human" I walked over to him and looked at him confusingly "Uh... what do you mean by that?" I turns to me "I mean that I used to be like you but I didn't look like you" I nodded a bit "Wait did how did you get turned into a demon?" he sighs softly "My faster turned me into this when I dead" he rubbed his neck nervously "Wow your dad sounds like a dick" he laughed a bit "Heh your not wrong there buddy" I laughed a bit too "Well anyway wait what's your name?" he looks into my eyes "My name is Darkiplier"