Dre's Pov.

OK so I don't know wtf to say to Jessi right now she might wanna hit me. Or choke well idk so I better tell the truth, " OK so u haven't been giving me sex in 2 years and like I miss yo body like I need yo body and my body to have sex and plus these ain't even my bitches these my dawgs kash shit ion even know these ladies" " well then Idk if I should believe u or should I slap the taste out yo mouth. -Dre and Jessi walk in her room, "look here since you didn't have your first kid remember u have a 15 year old and my moms house and I wanna give u something....- Pins Jessi to the wall and starts moving his hands all the way around her body and starts kissing her and trying to contain her moans...and then picks her up and puts her on the bed and starts stroking her fast then slow and then she turns around and makes him start eating-

Chapter 20.

Jessica Pov.

Well after dre start making love to me I forgot to tell y'all a year ago I had a beautiful baby girl name London Alise Hernandez and she is now 15 years old and doing her thing not like me when I was younger me and dre are now I'm 23 he's 24 and we have our. Hiccups sometimes but I love his stupid ass. But it was some bad news my mom passed away and like I have been so fucking sad nd like irrated she was my best friend and none had her like I had her but we visit her often times when I dont have to work and Dre is in the music business with Famous people idk how but he is.

Chapter 21.

London's POV.

I'm like hey wassup hello seen yo pretty ass soon as u came in the door . Hey y'all my name is London as u all know um I'm 15 and loving life I'm 5'3 and I'm mixed have long hair sometimes have to use like weave that's my mom so yeah and then like I got to this school In my neighborhood but u don't need no names but like I have a bae his name is Malik and he is ohhhh so damn fine ugh but like I'm not trying to be fast like my mom and she not a thot she was just trying something new IG but that's enough bout me .

Chapter 22.

Jessica Pov.

Now my baby gurl knows better then to be like me and have sex at the age at 18 but shes only 15 and having her a little boyfriend concerns me just about 50% chance but I trust her I raised that ass good so she will be fine.Now me and dre are like worried bc momma dre which is dre mother isn't feeling well for the last 4 months nd we decided to go down there for the 4th of july....-knocks on door- Hello is that my little baby boy dre and his baby awww this is just amazing thanks for coming. Her house is like a penthouse almost but like a miniature penthouse, now I decided to bring London with me  she only saw them at 4 weeks and now 15 so they were shocked at how my child looked. -London says something, Hey yall im London and yes im 15 now and I am very happy  to see my granny in law and my grandpa in law and my little sissy in law. But yeah.

...................................................................................

Dre pov.

I love my family they had me since I was a little ass young fly nigga but I kinda matured over the years and diamond lied its been 3 years actually she just stressed bc of her miscarriage and she wana have another kid and I was like ill think about it fuck that I think I need to hit that one more time. I am gone hit that as soon as we drop London off at her friend house for 2 week its her best friend birthday week so yeah.-Car ride home, so J 'wat' like u were saying before when u trying to have another kid '' well ion know I wanna a boy bc like I wanna call him Prince Jarod Hernandez'' well jessi when we get home u know im hitting that right ''I didn't know that until now but im ready for that''.

.................................

Back at home..

So I walk upstairs and im on dre back and I had to take a shower since I felt dirty. After I took my shower I had put on my pink sports bra and pink shorts and then a messy bun and some high knee socks and grabbed some ice cream tbh I didn't wanna have sex tonight but when I eat ice cream I change my mind''Jessi is u ready,,''um yeah I guess. -2 HOURS LATER,, OMG dre I missed that sooo much I didn't know u was gone do all that and I admit I called him daddy a couple of times bc I loved that boy so much even the year he cheated on me I still loved him but like I didn't at the same time.

I will update later yall!!!!!  

Chapter 23.

So as yall know me and Dre still go back out or whatever but we been great for these last couple of months  and I have some real good news you guys I'm 4 months pregnant and its a girl! We've been thinking of some names and I thought that Angel or maybe Rose but we don't know yet because you know when I reach them 7 months then we gone start making up some damn minds around this peace. But I mean me and dre haven't been arguing with anything but he does get on my damn nerves ALL THE TIME but I love the kid so you know plus he is my baby daddy at least that's what I'm fucking knowing about he better not be screwing around with these thotties because just saying them lips been places yall don't wanna kiss just saying. -NEXT DAY, I woke up with these cramps so I sent dre to get me some nice food and some medicine because I wasn't feeling it that day at all but I had to get up and take a shower. after my shower I went to throw on some pink joggers and black V-neck and some fuzzy socks and a nice messy bun and went downstairs to grab my ipad to play games and shop online. Damn he been gone for 2 hours doesn't take that damn long I'm getting fucking worried I'm starting to get scared because I almost lost him and ion wanna have that happen again. -3 hours later- 'were the hell have you been, 'baby I went and brought you some nice stuff look' -In my mind , OMFGGGGGG he brought me pink wear and other stuff and a hoverboard and iPhone 6 plus rose gold omg I love this man so damn much not just because he brought me stuff because he knows me and I know his silly ass well that's why I ordered him and called in to get him an all black Ferrari he is going to love this but we some ballers baby.

there Is one update I wont tak elong the next time I will update after or maybe before Christmas!!