IT'S MY BIRTHDAY

Ok fwi I'm very sorry for not updating busy busy busy type shi so yeah but here go some nice chapters for yall...

Jessica pov.

Ok so today is the day that I Turn The FUCK UPPPP IT'S MY CASH DAYYYY, And I cant  have it any better then spending it with my baby girl and my wonderful Hubby. I only get to be 23 like its amazing as fuck. So I walked to Brooke room to see her with the biggest smile on her face it was amazing my baby is so adorable looking like her daddy, I pick her outfit out first so my baby will be wearing  a pink dress with her pink sandals with her bib that says mommy's little angel with her hair out and free and curly looking like a star. After I had got Brooke dressed I had to put her in her crib to get myself ready -3 hours later, Yall knew I had to get my self fleeced up and shit I cant look basic as hell sorry but see this is the thing I am wearing my favorite color Burgundy dress its skin tight and I'm wearing my Chanel pumps with my hair curly I combed it out just a little bit because when you think about it I need to slay. Hours later I am calling and calling Andre and he isn't picking up the god damn phone like hello its my cash day but when he finally answers all he said was come outside, so I get pumped up and try to run up the stairs to grab Brooke and she just sound asleep so I took the baby monitor with me and all I saw was a all black range rover and up to 200 white roses with a Pandora necklace from Dre... THANK YOU BABY OMFG I FUCKING LOVE YOU I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH U MADE MY BIRTHDAY COMPLETE UGHHH BABY BOY. It was turning out to be a completely amazing bday like I just wish my dad was here but hen again I don't know because my dad was a bad man but I still love him with my heart,  That night it was only me and dre going on a private dinner at this wonderful restaurant. But suddenly I start feeling like wow I just have a wonderful life like I camt believe I went from a 15 year old teenager to being a 23 year old woman with 1 baby girl and a wonderful family and amazing house I always said as a kid at a young age I wish that I could have a wonderful life and I guess sometimes what u say as a kid can really turn out to be true.