Chapter 28

Well hey yall sorry I was busy taking care of my child bc dre been getting paper and staking up on money so he spoiling us very much I've been enjoying this very much. But me and my baby haven't been up to nun at all just boolin and coolin not doing shit with our life's but eat well I'm eating and she breast feed so we both been very busy 😂. But anyways as you can see we got a new house since our baby was born and I cant be any happier because if you really think about it I have a baby girl and plus I wanna get a pet or maybe have another baby but that can come after the wedding cause I also have been working real hard on that right there, because planning a wedding when I was a little kid didn't really seem like so much work but now since I'm older I promise you everything has changed like colors and everything I know that my brides maids dresses may be burgundy just because you know it seems legit to have that color but I don't know about Dre he really doesn't know yet. When Brooklyn is older maybe 3 months or however many months I will buy her a puppy so she has something to play with while I'm busy. I was riding around on my hoverboard I was playing flappy bird and I heard dre come thru the door so I was like hey babe and he was sweating because he  a baller so I have to be a baller wife and brooke is our baller baby so when he comes he usally tells me what he wants to eat but then today he wasn't really feeling it. After I put brooke to sleep I went to the living room I was wearing my gray joggers with a white cami and fuzzy socks with my hair done and I sat on his lap facing towards him , -whats wrong with you bae, nothing I just haven't been up to myself today, well I can fix that, sure you can , Watch me.

So I started to lightly bite his bottom lip because he really seems to like that and I take one hand placing it on his face the other on his you know what and he started to take my shirt off and...... -1 hour later- didn't I tell you I was going to make you better ? yeah you sure did bae. ooooooooo when that boy smile his dimples is just oomf like I just wanna keep having sex with him but I have to be very cautious but don't worry I know when my limits are reached and he sure did reach them.  anyways tomorrow is my cash day and I really wanted to go to Orlando florida because since we have brooke I wanted her to enjoy it with me and of course dre and his sister and my mom and sister are going to come so I'm going to be having a thrill there so I really am glad to be 23 like damn were has the time gone I went from a 15 mixed girl to a 22 almost 23 year old woman like wow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WILL UPDATE TOMORROW SO YEAH BACK TO IT.