Chapter 1) Past

I'm Natari Kobayashi. When I was younger I thought my life was the best and nothing could ruin it. But something did. One day while my family and I were in our limo going to a restaurant a semi crashed into us. We were ran to the hospital. 

I thankfully survived but I was told that I sometimes would have pain in my body if I worked too much. But it didn't turn out for my parents and siblings. They died, they had worse injuries than I did. I was only 10. I had no family left. 

I only had the maids and butlers at home in our mansion. I knew my family was thinking about me becoming the next head of the family but I didn't think it would be this fast. So after I healed one of the butlers took me home and that's when I became head of the house. 

It was tough at first but I got used to it. I became one of the richest people at the age of 13. My family had hospitals, police stations, military camps, malls and a lot more. Everybody knew who the head of the house was and a lot did not agree with letting a 13 year old be it. 

But I didn't care. The only thing I cared about was keeping up the family name. I did home school for most of my life until I turned 16. I had to go to school. While my father was still alive he set me up for Ouran High school. Which is a school for rich people. 

But I didn't want people knowing it was me so I had to make a disguise and change my name. I talked to the principal about this and he agreed because he didn't want me to get hurt. 

308 words